One thing many people are not aware of are the 20 million plus Chinese killed by the Japanese during WWII. Nobody mentions that. But these days virtually every WWII TV drama or documentary focuses on the Holocaust as though that was the sole reason for the war.

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I suppose that the hundreds of thousands of half starved dying Jews liberated by coalition troops were just actors ........

Kind of agree with the sentiment in materialism  but if the uk has fell , prime liquidisation would have probably been the industrial heartlands if the north east and South Wales.  The nazis

It’s no hoax, the Germans had a plan and they put it into action with all the industrial efficiency we have come to know them for. They didn’t f**k about.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

One thing many people are not aware of are the 20 million plus Chinese killed by the Japanese during WWII. Nobody mentions that. But these days virtually every WWII TV drama or documentary focuses on the Holocaust as though that was the sole reason for the war.

Read a few books,and saw a Chinese subtitled movie on the rape of nanjing,horrific tortures.

• Like 3

My old man was in Stalag VIII b which was part of the Auschwitz complex in Silesia.

Difference being his camp was staffed by regular German army and not SS camp guard divisions.

He spent the whole war in there and was one of the thousands that were made to do the death march before the Russians arrived.

• Like 3

I’m amazed at this resurgence of anti semitism

i worked for an elderly pair 

he slightly famous both minted and they were so anti Semitic it made my blood run cold

my grandmother was German 

She ran from the Russians who were raping German women after the war 

I have her first husband s death certificate  he was a German shot on the battlefield  conscripted

the holocaust went on alright and I think those figures are spot on

theres plenty of literature and evidence out there

but I’m amazed at how people don’t want to believe

• Like 9
1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

he slightly famous both minted and they were so anti Semitic it made my blood run cold

I have her first husband s death certificate  he was a German shot on the battlefield  conscripted

It's not that they don't want to believe, they just want to hate, and if being in denial fits then so be it.

100,000 my foot. 6 extermination camps...Germans were efficient....each camp would have through more than 17,000 people each. Nobody can determine an exact figure, but for anyone to have died a death like that is horrendous....read some of the survivor accounts of life in the concentration camps....anyone making political gain to promote a narrative should be ashamed of themselves.

When we were small, we used to joke that "at least the Brits saved us from Hitler".......,.some of the comments on this thread are reprehensible and are an insult to all the Allied soldiers who gave up their lives in WW2.. And some people should take a long hard look at themselves.....

Edited by VOON
  • Like 6
32 minutes ago, VOON said:

It's not that they don't want to believe, they just want to hate, and if being in denial fits then so be it.

100,000 my foot. 6 extermination camps...Germans were efficient....each camp would have through more than 17,000 people each. Nobody can determine an exact figure, but for anyone to have died a death like that is horrendous....read some of the survivor accounts of life in the concentration camps....anyone making political gain to promote a narrative should be ashamed of themselves.

When we were small, we used to joke that "at least the Brits saved us from Hitler".......,.some of the comments on this thread are reprehensible and are an insult to all the Allied soldiers who gave up their lives in WW2.. And some people should take a long hard look at themselves.....

It wasn't only the Jews that the Nazis persecuted. They also targeted other groups of people and if you read about how they treated the Russian civilians as they pushed up to Stalingrad it was horrendously cruel. And, as I posted earlier; the Japs killed far more Chinese than the Germans killed Jews. But all we hear about is the Holocaust. To hear the BBC you would think that was all WWII was about. And that is a great disrespect to those engaged in or caught up in the other aspects of WWII.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

If you read the book: 'Stalingrad' by Antony Beevor you might begin to understand why the Russians acted in that manner. I am not condoning for a minute that behaviour, but having read the book and other accounts I can understand why it happened.

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

It wasn't only the Jews that the Nazis persecuted. They also targeted other groups of people and if you read about how they treated the Russian civilians as they pushed up to Stalingrad it was horrendously cruel. And, as I posted earlier; the Japs killed far more Chinese than the Germans killed Jews. But all we hear about is the Holocaust. To hear the BBC you would think that was all WWII was about. And that is a great disrespect to those engaged in or caught up in the other aspects of WWII.

Yes scandalous.....they should be remembered as well....

Edited by VOON

,fhe numbers have already changed so many times and i for 1 am not denying the nazis did atrocities but i believe they were in a fight for their survival and if you look into it how german people all over europe were treated between the wars and stalin was 100 times worse than nazis but we let him have half europe and today its considered comunism as some fukin progressive liberal crap when it was responsible for dozens of millions of deaths over europe and asia

50 minutes ago, staffs riffraff said:

,fhe numbers have already changed so many times and i for 1 am not denying the nazis did atrocities but i believe they were in a fight for their survival and if you look into it how german people all over europe were treated between the wars and stalin was 100 times worse than nazis but we let him have half europe and today its considered comunism as some fukin progressive liberal crap when it was responsible for dozens of millions of deaths over europe and asia

Come off it.....are you for real.....so when they invaded Poland in '39 they were in a fight for survival? Is that what your saying?

Edited by VOON
  • Like 1

Some strong opinions. Let's keep it decent though. Its good to be able to discuss such emotionally charged subjects. 

Let's remember that some people could be arrested even today for voicing some of these opinions. We can all agree that lots of people died, murdered or sacrificed so keep it respectful and make the most of our freedoms to discuss. Calm respectful debate is good and healthy ?

2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Some strong opinions. Let's keep it decent though. Its good to be able to discuss such emotionally charged subjects. 

Let's remember that some people could be arrested even today for voicing some of these opinions. We can all agree that lots of people died, murdered or sacrificed so keep it respectful and make the most of our freedoms to discuss. Calm respectful debate is good and healthy ?

One reason I've not commented. I don't disagree with the numbers. What I can't get my head around, is the absolute cruelty that they went about it. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, liP said:

One reason I've not commented. I don't disagree with the numbers. What I can't get my head around, is the absolute cruelty that they went about it. 

I agree. The bit that twists my head is the murder of kids in that industrial way. But it's no worse than the japs or Soviets bayoneting babies....but we don't hear about that, or that the numbers were even bigger or see the philosophies as even dangerous today....its that discussion I find interesting. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3

Go to Auschwitz and look at the claw marks left in the walls of the gas chambers and then try to deny it ever happened, you really have to be deluded, 300 thousand britons were on the death list if they had occupied this country. I really cannot believe that with all the eye witnesses and survivors testimonies that survived , why anyone would be naive enough to question the numbers that were executed.