21 hours ago, socks said:

So I suppose that the hundreds of thousands of half starved dying Jews liberated by coalition troops were just actors ........

They were in a war,the Nazis were hardly going to leave thousands of people o of dubious loyalty at large during a war (same way the yanks interned  all japs in their own country)

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I suppose that the hundreds of thousands of half starved dying Jews liberated by coalition troops were just actors ........

Kind of agree with the sentiment in materialism  but if the uk has fell , prime liquidisation would have probably been the industrial heartlands if the north east and South Wales.  The nazis

It’s no hoax, the Germans had a plan and they put it into action with all the industrial efficiency we have come to know them for. They didn’t f**k about.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

They were in a war,the Nazis were hardly going to leave thousands of people o of dubious loyalty at large during a war (same way the yanks interned  all japs in their own country)

..how did you come up with your views ,how do you come to a few thousand ?there were many camps erected,all doing the same job,annihilating a race of people as best they could ,

3 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

..how did you come up with your views ,how do you come to a few thousand ?there were many camps erected,all doing the same job,annihilating a race of people as best they could ,

No they was being held there until the war was won and they was being relocated to africa.. place was rife with thyfus people died as people do.. 100k at most not 6 million its a lie,  theres no witness statements no proof no mass graves nothing... it was a holding camp nothing more. You felt guilty then it worked on you.. the irish were slaughtered worse than the jews. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

No they was being held there until the war was won and they was being relocated to africa.. place was rife with thyfus people died as people do.. 100k at most not 6 million its a lie,  theres no witness statements no proof no mass graves nothing... it was a holding camp nothing more. You felt guilty then it worked on you.. the irish were slaughtered worse than the jews. 

ok....wheres the proof of your numbers ,and i dont feel foolish cause 100k is plenty reason to feel sad over too...yeah we got a fair oul battering in the past ,and god knows theres still many holding a grudge over the fact lol

Just now, jigsaw said:

ok....wheres the proof of your numbers ,and i dont feel foolish cause 100k is plenty reason to feel sad over too...yeah we got a fair oul battering in the past ,and god knows theres still many holding a grudge over the fact lol

Just what i was brought up to know mate its fabricated bullshit and im not alone in my beliefs there was a poll recently and over 80 per cent deny the holocaust. It really is simple stuff hitler had hid ways not to use the banks and the jews didnt like it thats all it was.. 

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Just what i was brought up to know mate its fabricated bullshit and im not alone in my beliefs there was a poll recently and over 80 per cent deny the holocaust. It really is simple stuff hitler had hid ways not to use the banks and the jews didnt like it thats all it was.. 

Where did you learn that info Lurcherman,I'd like to see the proof of something before I believe it,....it's like saying the famine never happened in Ireland, or only 500,000 died or left the shores and not 1.5 million ,these conspiracy theories abound on every controversial subject,I'd have an open mind on such things but I don't go on hearsay...I'd need factual proof...from the documentaries and being to Krakow I don't doubt the facts or figures

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

I wouldn't know the exact numbers,definitely nowhere near 6 million.He gave the gypsies an awful time as well and you hardly ever here about it.Belgians killed 10 million in congo,turks killed 3 million Armenians.The media and Hollywood are owned by the people he was trying to kill.There was people in England planning world wars as far back as the 1890s(Lord Alfred milner,Cecil Rhodes and a few more),they had to wait until queen Victoria died  as she would hardly invade her grandson.There s probably people on here know a lot more about it.

• Like 1

And all I say is ..proof? You need hard evidence,the reason there were no huge amount of bodies found was because they were incinerating them en mass,and yes ,there were many inhumane forms of genocide carried out over the centuries, I listened to the stories of the gypsies being slaughtered in Krakow,and the 1 St victims Hitler eradicated we're the mentally and physically disabled in Germany,many were German citizens,no time for weak specimens,

8 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

And all I say is ..proof? You need hard evidence,the reason there were no huge amount of bodies found was because they were incinerating them en mass,and yes ,there were many inhumane forms of genocide carried out over the centuries, I listened to the stories of the gypsies being slaughtered in Krakow,and the 1 St victims Hitler eradicated we're the mentally and physically disabled in Germany,many were German citizens,no time for weak specimens,

It suspiciously similar to the 6 million jews who were supposedly killed in the pogroms in the Ukraine in 1919.

24 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Where did you learn that info Lurcherman,I'd like to see the proof of something before I believe it,....it's like saying the famine never happened in Ireland, or only 500,000 died or left the shores and not 1.5 million ,these conspiracy theories abound on every controversial subject,I'd have an open mind on such things but I don't go on hearsay...I'd need factual proof...from the documentaries and being to Krakow I don't doubt the facts or figures

Only proof what anyone has seen is what people wanted you to see and read , let’s face it they were never going to make the Nazi out to be ok people they want us to see them as monsters were feed the same old bullshit in school,and college were taught what they want us to learn , after 

looking in to it over last day or two I’m swaying more to it been bullshit on the whole 6 million ,and the gas chambers , like stated in that documentary there telling people on visits to Auschwitz that there were chimneys in there to drop poisoned gas but then it turns out they were put in after the war same as the the walls in did been nocked down ect , them gas chambers would been blown to bits if they were gasssed like they say , ,

for me it’s I see it as were taught what they want to teach us , making out the Germans did x,y,z gives the rest the world a reason to treat them how they did after , let’s face it everyone likes seeing the bad guy getting it stuck to them after you’ve been told there this that and the other ,don’t get me wrong how they were treated was wrong ,  but I don’t believe that everything we’ve been told led to believe is true ,  

them jews still playing the Jew card now ,,,, f**k them anyway Jews killed jesus

god makes man 

man make different religion 

man makes Jews. 

Jews kill Jesus. 

God makes Adolph hittler 

Adolph hittler kills Jews 

swings and roundabouts ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, jigsaw said:

You will not get proof 100% of anything to do with either of the 2 wars,so many lies,hipocrites and BS being told by both sides and of course History is always written by the victor. Heres one example for you, Von Braun ordered the putting to death of 100s of thousands of slave labour personnel who worked in massive secret labs/sites on all the top secret projects across Europe,he went to America a free man under Operation Paperclip in which over 1500 other ardent Nazis also went,Von Braun then died a hero after getting America to the moon,yet the majority of the soldiers who worked in the labour camps where mostly executed and some of there guilt was doubtful to say the least ! This is the internet age and also things like the FOI act have released loads of papers some showing that the FBI the worlds most powerful crime fighting unit knew all along with other Countries etc  that Hitler had fled alive to South America and they have also found the sub that allegedly took him there ! Why did they not go after him ? All the Allies knew about the so called concentration camps,why did they not bomb the railway lines to stop people being taken there ? I watched a documentary around xmas time in which a man had searched for years and pinpointed a tunnel in Austria with gpr proving its existence and he was refused permission to dig for it by the Austrian authorities as they said it could contain papers that would show each and every Countries dealings and there involvement in the war,and mentioned that there are still Intelligence Agencys searching today for papers and records that should not be seen by the general public owing to the nature of there content. like I said so many lies hipocrites and BS for anybody to fully know the truth unless you are among the "elites" who do control the world,Banksters being one of the most powerful people on Earth and Jewish .

Edited by MickC
sp
  • Like 4

SS Obersturmführer Kurt Gerstein, of the Institute for Hygiene of the Waffen-SS, told a Swedish diplomat during the war of life in a death camp. He recounted that, on 19 August 1942, he arrived at Belzec extermination camp (which was equipped with carbon monoxide gas chambers) and was shown the unloading of 45 train cars filled with 6,700 Jews, many already dead. The rest were marched naked to the gas chambers, where:

Unterscharführer Hackenholt was making great efforts to get the engine running. But it doesn't go. Captain Wirth comes up. I can see he is afraid, because I am present at a disaster. Yes, I see it all and I wait. My stopwatch showed it all, 50 minutes, 70 minutes, and the diesel [engine] did not start. The people wait inside the gas chambers. In vain. They can be heard weeping, "like in the synagogue", says Professor Pfannenstiel, his eyes glued to a window in the wooden door. Furious, Captain Wirth lashes the Ukrainian (Trawniki) assisting Hackenholt twelve, thirteen times, in the face. After 2 hours and 49 minutes – the stopwatch recorded it all – the diesel started. Up to that moment, the people shut up in those four crowded chambers were still alive, four times 750 persons, in four times 45 cubic meters. Another 25 minutes elapsed. Many were already dead, that could be seen through the small window, because an electric lamp inside lit up the chamber for a few moments. After 28 minutes, only a few were still alive. Finally, after 32 minutes, all were dead ... Dentists [then] hammered out gold teeth, bridges, and crowns. In the midst of them stood Captain Wirth. He was in his element, and, showing me a large can full of teeth, he said: "See, for yourself, the weight of that gold! It's only from yesterday, and the day before. You can't imagine what we find every day – dollars, diamonds, gold. You'll see for yourself!" — Kurt Gerstein [55]

220px-Birkenau_a_group_of_Jews_walking_t
March of new arrivals along the SS barracks at Birkenau toward the gassing bunker near crematoria II and III, 27 May 1944. (a photograph from a collection known as the Auschwitz Album)

Auschwitz Camp Commandant Rudolf Höss reported that the first time Zyklon B pellets[56] were used on the Jews, many suspected they were to be killed – despite having been deceived into believing they were to be deloused[56] and then returned to the camp. As a result, the Nazis identified and isolated "difficult individuals" who might alert the prisoners, and removed them from the mass – lest they incite revolt among the deceived majority of prisoners en route to the gas chambers. The "difficult" prisoners were led to a site out of view to be killed off discreetly.

A prisoner Sonderkommando (Special Detachment) effected in the processes of extermination; they encouraged the Jews to undress without a hint of what was about to happen. They accompanied them into the gas chambers outfitted to appear as shower rooms (with nonworking water nozzles, and tile walls); and remained with the victims until just before the chamber door closed. To psychologically maintain the "calming effect" of the delousing deception, an SS man stood at the door until the end. The Sonderkommando talked to the victims about life in the camp to pacify the suspicious ones, and hurried them inside; to that effect, they also assisted the aged and the very young in undressing.[57]

To further persuade the prisoners that nothing harmful was happening, the Sonderkommando deceived them with small talk about friends or relations who had arrived in earlier transports. Many young mothers hid their infants beneath their piled clothes fearing that the delousing "disinfectant" might harm them. Camp Commandant Höss reported that the "men of the Special Detachment were particularly on the look-out for this", and encouraged the women to take their children into the "shower room". Likewise, the Sonderkommando comforted older children who might cry "because of the strangeness of being undressed in this fashion".[58]

Yet, not every prisoner was deceived by such psychological tactics; Commandant Höss spoke of Jews "who either guessed, or knew, what awaited them, nevertheless ... [they] found the courage to joke with the children, to encourage them, despite the mortal terror visible in their own eyes". Some women would suddenly "give the most terrible shrieks while undressing, or tear their hair, or scream like maniacs"; the Sonderkommando immediately took them away for execution by shooting.[59] In such circumstances, others, meaning to save themselves at the gas chamber's threshold, betrayed the identities and "revealed the addresses of those members of their race still in hiding".[60]

Once the door of the filled gas chamber was sealed, pellets of Zyklon B were dropped through special holes in the roof. Regulations required that the Camp Commandant supervise the preparations, the gassing (through a peephole), and the aftermath looting of the corpses. Commandant Höss reported that the gassed victims "showed no signs of convulsion"; the Auschwitz camp physicians attributed that to the "paralyzing effect on the lungs" of the Zyklon-B gas, which killed before the victim began suffering convulsions.[61]

210px-Remains_of_Crematorium_II_Birkenau
The remnants of "Crematorium II" used in Auschwitz-Birkenau between March 1943 and its destruction by the Schutzstaffel on 20 January 1945
230px-Crematorium_at_Auschwitz_I_2012.jp
Fifty-two crematorium ovens, including these, were used to burn the bodies of up to 6,000 people every 24 hours during the operation of Auschwitz-Birkenau gas chambers.[62]

As a matter of political training, some high-ranked Nazi Partyleaders and SS officers were sent to Auschwitz–Birkenau to witness the gassings; Höss reported that, "all were deeply impressed by what they saw ... [yet some] ... who had previously spoken most loudly, about the necessity for this extermination, fell silent once they had actually seen the 'final solution of the Jewish problem'." As the Auschwitz Camp Commandant Rudolf Höss justified the extermination by explaining the need for "the iron determination with which we must carry out Hitler's orders"; yet saw that even "[Adolf] Eichmann, who certainly [was] tough enough, had no wish to change places with me".[63]

• Like 2