Dont get me wrong i think as a people we brits will never again be a population as great as them i just think we were forced/coerced into a terrible inter ethnic war because the germans pushed to brink of death, humiliation, despair threw off the shackles of versaille treaty and shown the world you dont need their usury/systems and thrived while the whole western world we in complete meltdown in the depression i mean 3 million jobs in his first year in power? Wow why the whole world was haemorrhage them. From what i have seen why looking into it with an open mind war was definately forced on germany without a doubt. Heard of the jewish biycotts on germany in early 30s? Things like that

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I suppose that the hundreds of thousands of half starved dying Jews liberated by coalition troops were just actors ........

Kind of agree with the sentiment in materialism  but if the uk has fell , prime liquidisation would have probably been the industrial heartlands if the north east and South Wales.  The nazis

It’s no hoax, the Germans had a plan and they put it into action with all the industrial efficiency we have come to know them for. They didn’t f**k about.

Posted Images

The French were marching into German towns in the middle of winter under the treaty and as part of war reperations  and clearing out their coal while they give the locals a kicking for good measure.

A people like the Germans are only going to take that for so long.......and I see something very similar happening in Europe to indigenous people now.

Its why the EU is madness ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

The French were marching into German towns in the middle of winter under the treaty and as part of war reperations  and clearing out their coal while they give the locals a kicking for good measure.

A people like the Germans are only going to take that for so long.......and I see something very similar happening in Europe to indigenous people now.

Its why the EU is madness ! 

They would be lucky to empty the coal sheds of Wales wilf.

The coal hammer would sort that problem straight out lol.

They might be allowed to riddle the ashes.

As long as they took the dust with them aswell 

1 hour ago, hily said:

I visited AUSTWICH this year you have to see this place  for yourself  go in person then make your mind up.

Krakow had a vibrant jewish community before the w11 not many left after the war and to this day it never recovered .

Strangely, in the last year or so, I have met quite a few people who have been there and all of them say it can’t be explained until you go there, they all say how fresh in the minds of people it is to as someone else has mentioned.

If the camps weren’t still there and now museums or all hidden away then maybe numbers can be exaggerated, but if they quote numbers and show you the evidence then I think it is something you can’t really argue to much about because the option is there to go and see it and talk to people who were there.

i do want to go one day but it’s not top of my list tbh, must be very sombre and a real eye opener 

10 minutes ago, king said:

They would be lucky to empty the coal sheds of Wales wilf.

The coal hammer would sort that problem straight out lol.

They might be allowed to riddle the ashes.

As long as they took the dust with them aswell 

Haha, I hear you mate.

Check our what they inflicted on the Germans after WW1.......and the yids running the banks benefitted.

Sound familiar ? 

No wonder they ironed them out without mercy.

I bet if you went into towns in northern England where the pakis have been raping those little girls and gave the British lads carte Blanche to aim all the pakis in the oven they would do it in a heart beat.

Thats how normal blokes get from being a bus driver to roasting millions ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Haha, I hear you mate.

Check our what they inflicted on the Germans after WW1.......and the yids running the banks benefitted.

Sound familiar ? 

No wonder they ironed them out without mercy.

I bet if you went into towns in northern England where the pakis have been raping those little girls and gave the British lads carte Blanche to aim all the pakis in the oven they would do it in a heart beat.

Thats how normal blokes get from being a bus driver to roasting millions ! 

You can only prod the lion with a pointy stick so much.

You think you got him under control for years 

And keep prodding.

Eventually he will snap.

Moral of it all.

Don't prod him in the beginning.

Just leave him in peace.

The government haven't realised that yet.

4 minutes ago, king said:

You can only prod the lion with a pointy stick so much.

You think you got him under control for years 

And keep prodding.

Eventually he will snap.

Moral of it all.

Don't prod him in the beginning.

Just leave him in peace.

The government haven't realised that yet.

Different times now mate, folks are too comfortable and too afraid imho

• Like 3

I believe the holocaust happened. I believe during the war a certain evil streak rose to the top and committed pointless atrocities. 

But, as has been said that happens in every war. 

The far right is now seen as the most evil thing in the world while the far left is seen as fair and tolerant. 

To make it illegal to discuss or have a view point is the most dangerous thing that can ever happen in the war against evil and hate. We will never beat evil by silencing it, you beat it by asking it to speak so the truth can be seen. The far left and the far right are the same hate, followers of both philosophies have both killed kids. Well meaning leaders have also killed kids as collateral damage as well. The pain and sorrow are just the same. Nazi intentions, beliefs, causes and actions have been exaggerated and the crimes of a smaller number of evil men have been used to tar many more people who can be called 'nazi' or 'right wing', to the extent that those words have lost all meaning. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

i went to AUSTWICH and its a terrible testimony to the human race,the way some of you talk ,you make it sound like it was a rough game of footie,.when you stand outside the gates before you enter ,the scale of the place dawns on you..the inside is massive and the photos of those tortured and past are all along  the walls to be seen ,for those who think its all make believe ,the last Gas chamber still stands and you leave with a sombre and guilty feeling.to the fact some of our species could be so inhumane and callous to another human ,anyone who brushes the time off as a evil necessity need to see a shrink in my opinion,and i wonder if the EU of the future might stray down the same road  to some extent

• Like 4

Never happened.Why would someone go to the trouble of of building gas chambers when bullets or a few lengths of rope would do the trick just as well.(they were for delousing people)It's illegal to spell holocaust with a small "h" or to deny it_the truth doesn't need to hide.I'm not denying that Hitler was a bit of a c**t and treated jews terribly,but the 6 million figure is bullshite more like a hundred thousand.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, staffs riffraff said:

Dont get me wrong i think as a people we brits will never again be a population as great as them i just think we were forced/coerced into a terrible inter ethnic war because the germans pushed to brink of death, humiliation, despair threw off the shackles of versaille treaty and shown the world you dont need their usury/systems and thrived while the whole western world we in complete meltdown in the depression i mean 3 million jobs in his first year in power? Wow why the whole world was haemorrhage them. From what i have seen why looking into it with an open mind war was definately forced on germany without a doubt. Heard of the jewish biycotts on germany in early 30s? Things like that

Britain started world war 1 ,world war 2 was a direct consequence of how the Germans were treated after ww1

• Like 1

It’s true about the banks and the Jews etc  the big Zionist gangsters certainly rule the world watched the video does have some good points 

edut to say I don’t deny the holocaust just as with most things we ain’t told The full story 

Edited by CushtyJook
  • Like 1