I think the whole truth will never been known but me personally I don’t think they did everything what was said if them , hittler wanted the best for his country just had a f****d up way of going about it , funny tho as if someone in England stud up and sad that he wanted to take England back , removal all the immigrants that plague it , muslims polish romanian ect ect and just have England back how it was a white Christian country , and he would do anything in his power to obtain it i for one wouldn’t see that as a bad , I wouldn’t see him as a monster , even if he gave them a choice leave and live stay and die , I still wouldn’t see him as a monster , but the rest of the world might . 

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I suppose that the hundreds of thousands of half starved dying Jews liberated by coalition troops were just actors ........

Kind of agree with the sentiment in materialism  but if the uk has fell , prime liquidisation would have probably been the industrial heartlands if the north east and South Wales.  The nazis

It’s no hoax, the Germans had a plan and they put it into action with all the industrial efficiency we have come to know them for. They didn’t f**k about.

Posted Images

Speaking as someone who had a grandparent die in a concentration camp I’m sickened by some of the comments on this thread . 

Ok so my grandfather was drunk when he fell out of the guard tower but he still died in one lol . 

My thoughts yeah they done it without a shadow of doubt . Gotta be truthful now i think if this sort of thing happened today I’m pretty sure some members on here would be chucking me and my family in the oven lol shit Nazis the lot of ya ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

World would of been a different place if he had succeeded imo........

A better place ??? or worse??? will never really know.......

There's shit just as sick going on today all over the world......

Committed by the superpowers....

Just no cnut really gives a f**k....

So long as they got their social media platforms and netflicks?

So long as I'm alright jack,springs to mind?........

Past is the past.....

We can't change it......

Time to move on......

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Never covered anything about ww1 or 2 at school so I’ll ive got to go on is what I’ve seen on tv and what my grandads told me about it and it was horrific!

bout 15 year ago I worked in north Devon for a German company and on Remembrance Day the two blokes who ran the job wouldn’t leave there digs, I asked them why and the straight answer was they were ashamed of what there country did. 

Pretty sure the gas chambers if you looked properly can see are hugely if not totally untrue for 1 why would they delouse shave heads tattoo prisoners that were off the train straight into the gas showers. 2 have any of u seen the size of the crematorium oven that was responsible for cremating millions of bodies ? I try find the video and with real data of how long it takes the process they still be doing bodies now. 3 it was very end of the war when the camps were liberated and germany could barely feed their army never mind civilians and prisoners now im not saying they didnt do terrible stuff but we literally killed 100k,s in one city of refugees in couple days at dresden i really think if you have a strong opinion of ww1 and 2 as its all connected you should really look from other side. And if we fought to liberate europe what feck did we let an even bigger evil empire take half without even trying stop them? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

I think the whole truth will never been known but me personally I don’t think they did everything what was said if them , hittler wanted the best for his country just had a f****d up way of going about it , funny tho as if someone in England stud up and sad that he wanted to take England back , removal all the immigrants that plague it , muslims polish romanian ect ect and just have England back how it was a white Christian country , and he would do anything in his power to obtain it i for one wouldn’t see that as a bad , I wouldn’t see him as a monster , even if he gave them a choice leave and live stay and die , I still wouldn’t see him as a monster , but the rest of the world might . 

But he would be a monster maybe a necessary monster but a monster all the same. 

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

The odd thing is, in Germany you can get locked up for this post! 

If you don't believe then you don't believe, shouldn't get locked up for being a denier. 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Heres what it would of been like.. sounds like what everyone wants today? 

Screenshot_20190413-182704_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190413-182714_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190413-182727_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190413-182737_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190413-182748_Chrome.jpg

No UK

No speaking English

Germany running the show like it is now.

Got its flaws mate

Cheers Arry

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

World would of been a different place if he had succeeded imo........

A better place ??? or worse??? will never really know.......

There's shit just as sick going on today all over the world......

Committed by the superpowers....

Just no cnut really gives a f**k....

So long as they got their social media platforms and netflicks?

So long as I'm alright jack,springs to mind?........

Past is the past.....

We can't change it......

Time to move on......

Kind of agree with the sentiment in materialism 

but if the uk has fell , prime liquidisation would have probably been the industrial heartlands if the north east and South Wales. 

The nazis didn’t take too well to trade unionism if I remember correctly from school 

additionally , the likelihood would have been the USA would have levelled us with naval bombardments. They couldn’t afford to lose the war once they had started

as a final aside , there’s irreparable damage carried out in drone and tomahawk strikes etc , agreed. 

But as far as aware there are no superpowers forces choking kids and infants with sawdust and burying them alive under the bodies of their machine gunned parents in mass graves . 

The nazi regime was evil incarnate. 

We should be proud of the generation that stopped them imho . 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

I visited AUSTWICH this year you have to see this place  for yourself  go in person then make your mind up.

Krakow had a vibrant jewish community before the w11 not many left after the war and to this day it never recovered .

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Kind of agree with the sentiment in materialism 

but if the uk has fell , prime liquidisation would have probably been the industrial heartlands if the north east and South Wales. 

The nazis didn’t take too well to trade unionism if I remember correctly from school 

additionally , the likelihood would have been the USA would have levelled us with naval bombardments. They couldn’t afford to lose the war once they had started

as a final aside , there’s irreparable damage carried out in drone and tomahawk strikes etc , agreed. 

But as far as aware there are no superpowers forces choking kids and infants with sawdust and burying them alive under the bodies of their machine gunned parents in mass graves . 

The nazi regime was evil incarnate. 

We should be proud of the generation that stopped them imho . 

I take my hat off to each and everyone of them....but wont be long before the last of them are gone ☹

Soon just be something most people will only read about....if they can be bothered....

Every generation forgets.....

The world's changed stiff....

If there was ever another war and they were calling for every able bodied person to fight.......

we be f****d....

folks are to selfish to try and make a difference these days.....

Sooner protect their own interests....

Than protect the rights,that the last generation of Real Men gave their lives for.....

Times change....and the people involved.....

Red Cross Aid Workers charging sexual favours for bottles of water etc?FFS!!!

• Like 3