Whats peoples opinions on this as i have seen some very in depth videos totally disputing with evidence doing sums from eyewitnesses and comparing them with known facts from crematouriams how how long bodies take to cremate etc heres 1 video i try find the better 1

https://www.bitchute.com/video/W3oo90Fv8ZyT/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I suppose that the hundreds of thousands of half starved dying Jews liberated by coalition troops were just actors ........

Kind of agree with the sentiment in materialism  but if the uk has fell , prime liquidisation would have probably been the industrial heartlands if the north east and South Wales.  The nazis

It’s no hoax, the Germans had a plan and they put it into action with all the industrial efficiency we have come to know them for. They didn’t f**k about.

Posted Images

It’s no hoax, the Germans had a plan and they put it into action with all the industrial efficiency we have come to know them for.

They didn’t f**k about.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I’m not sure how anyone can say things lightly if you read some of the things the ss and einstazgrupen carried out . 

Do you seriously think the likes of your own families would have been spared ? 

Think about that , not just the gas chambers , the mass slaughters etc are a stain on the soul of those Germans etc who carried them out 

• Like 7

My daughter just returned from taking a school trip to auschwich, found it deeply moving, I don’t really have a great deal of interest, knowledge or a very valid opinion on the subject, but I think it’s good people should be allowed to express different views, opinions and thoughts on the subject rather than just repeating what they have been taught and being vilified for thinking things through differently ✌️✌️✌️

• Like 2
1 minute ago, socks said:

So I suppose that the hundreds of thousands of half starved dying Jews liberated by coalition troops were just actors ........

According to my daughter the Russians liberated the camps and actually shot most of the inmates at the same time, but as I said I don’t no enough about it to hold a proper opinion ??

16 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m not sure how anyone can say things lightly if you read some of the things the ss and einstazgrupen carried out . 

Do you seriously think the likes of your own families would have been spared ? 

Think about that , not just the gas chambers , the mass slaughters etc are a stain on the soul of those Germans etc who carried them out 

It’s amazing the brutality of human beings when they feel backed into a corner and abused......when it go’s wrong it go’s wrong in a big f***ing way brother.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

According to my daughter the Russians liberated the camps and actually shot most of the inmates at the same time, but as I said I don’t no enough about it to hold a proper opinion ??

That statement wasn’t aimed at you by the way we must have been typing the same time ........

• Like 1

What about the repatriation of people with German descent that where expelled from East Central Europe during the later stages and after the war had finished ? The biggest forced migration in History ! I watched a documentary about it a while ago and the numbers were up in the millions that had perished. Between 1944-1948 alone around 31 million people were permanently or temporarily removed from Central and Eastern Europe. As already mentioned war is war and the winners decide what is told/written about it in history,there where wrongs/attrocities committed by both sides however only the Allies where still behind attrocities being commited after the war had ended and there is no denying it,all we can hope is that lessons where learned and things are never allowed to happen like that again .

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_1625437?guccounter=1&guce_referrer_us=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvLnVrLw&guce_referrer_cs=0_D0k4qT6g8Y8f1I94hNFA

Edited by MickC
Sp
  • Like 1