Running Dog Maintenance books for sale

22 hours ago, abrasivewheel said:

First ever post so take it easy . A sound alternative if you can afford it is rural France or Spain decent priced property and you can spend 6 months there even if brexit goes ahead.i spend a lot of time in France work willing and would  love to find something in the not too distant future .anyways skycat good luck with the boat and hope it all goes well for you .

We are thinking about a long term rent in rural Spain with idea on buying some land to build on ,but it be a static at first .maybe start a horse drawn holiday letting 

im also considering living in a bow top vardo and traveling France,Spain .

why not be a foreigner ,I feel like one already in town I live .

• Like 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks, only a small boat as we couldn't afford a great big one, but it will be all ours and no one can take it from us, unlike the house that I've rented for 30 years and the owners, the Church, gree

We could only afford an old Springer, but she's sound, has been overplated properly and everything works as it should. It should do us for the next 5 years until Andy retires when we'll hopefully be a

Will you do a blog  or a thread on here about boat life?  You could start a new trend instead of throwing bull xs out of Subaru's throw a lurcher out a narrow boat ?

Posted Images

Just on a side note back in the UK Monday so took the dog for his worming which is compulsory when travelling back to the UK. Vet informed me that the dog / dogs will require more detailed medical when brexit kicks in and will not just be introduced in France. So along with international driving document, emissions sticker you will also require more detailed medical record of your dog for entry and exit to Europe.  I assume this will relate to Parvo distemper weils and maybe a few others .

Edited by abrasivewheel
16 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

We are thinking about a long term rent in rural Spain with idea on buying some land to build on ,but it be a static at first .maybe start a horse drawn holiday letting 

im also considering living in a bow top vardo and traveling France,Spain .

why not be a foreigner ,I feel like one already in town I live .

you'll be getting a galgo next ?

Thank you Penny, just had a quick perusal as we have people staying but it looks very comprehensive with some excellent pictures, currently residing between the published works of Mick Cawston and Lurchers and Longdogs by Walsh, so in good company whilst awaiting a quieter time.

regards

• Like 1
19 hours ago, sandymere said:

you'll be getting a galgo next ?

I see a few run in Spain couple yrs ago ,not my kind of juckel mate ,don't get me wrong they run some harsh land over there and must have good feet stamina ,but so should any lurcher worth feeding .

i stick with my bedy x .

mooch

On 20/04/2019 at 21:16, abrasivewheel said:

Just on a side note back in the UK Monday so took the dog for his worming which is compulsory when travelling back to the UK. Vet informed me that the dog / dogs will require more detailed medical when brexit kicks in and will not just be introduced in France. So along with international driving document, emissions sticker you will also require more detailed medical record of your dog for entry and exit to Europe.  I assume this will relate to Parvo distemper weils and maybe a few others .

If British born bred folk have the money to go live in France,Spain etc then they got the money to get all the jabs,meds a dog needs to live out there and travel back when needed .

the same gos for them coming to the uk !!!!

if folk can not afford to pay for dogs jabs ,stickers for car etc then they shouldn't be thinking about entering another country .

no one should be able to move to another country unless they can prove they have anufe money to live on .with out taken someone's jobs etc 

we wouldn't have 5 million Eastern block citizens taking uk jobs,houses,schools,hospital ,benefits now would we if uk was like oz .

brexit I'm all for no deal and send the lot home .

who cares if they a few rules about traveling .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

If British born bred folk have the money to go live in France,Spain etc then they got the money to get all the jabs,meds a dog needs to live out there and travel back when needed .

if folk can not afford to pay for dogs jabs ,stickers for car etc then they shouldn't be thinking about entering another country .

no one should be able to move to another country unless they can prove they have anufe money to live on .with out taken someone's jobs etc 

we wouldn't have 5 million Eastern block citizens taking uk jobs,houses,schools,hospital ,benefits now would we if uk was like oz .

Cuvra 

10 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It's how it is brother they some nice lads some on um an all ✌

They would be a lot nicer if they were in gdansk or Wroclaw sitting in the local park getting drunk as skunks and leaving their cans around,we have enough homegrown antisocial chavs without importing the fuckers.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, mackem said:

They would be a lot nicer if they were in gdansk or Wroclaw sitting in the local park getting drunk as skunks and leaving their cans around,we have enough homegrown antisocial chavs without importing the fuckers.

Now I agree wi that they do leave the cans everywhere on show why the cant shove them arms length into next doors privet like the rest on us is beyond me

On 22/04/2019 at 08:37, Moocher71 said:

it doesn't bother me the extra jabs etc or emission tests when in some so the saying goes I can afford it so have no qualms in paying it . Also I am not denying a property to anyone else in France if I decide to purchase one . like in the UK rural property is so over priced it denys the locals who are born and bred there housing etc .as in France rural property is very cheap the French prefer town city dwelling . I think you misunderstood I was just pointing out if certain individuals were travelling to France the jabs etc would change  so make sure you was aware of the new rules. I am not going to go down the blame the foreigners for all our problems route or immigration etc . I am fortunate that I have been in the same job 20 + years but I have also undergone open heart surgery and went back to work even though I could I have gone on ill health as it's a demanding job and in all weather's. But that's my choice and I don't deserve or require a medal or pat on the back for it 

Edited by abrasivewheel
15 minutes ago, abrasivewheel said:

it doesn't bother me the extra jabs etc or emission tests when in some so the saying goes I can afford it so have no qualms in paying it . Also I am not denying a property to anyone else in France if I decide to purchase one . like in the UK rural property is so over priced it denys the locals who are born and bred there housing etc .as in France rural property is very cheap the French prefer town city dwelling . I think you misunderstood I was just pointing out if certain individuals were travelling to France the jabs etc would change  so make sure you was aware of the new rules. I am not going to go down the blame the foreigners for all our problems route or immigration etc . I am fortunate that I have been in the same job 20 + years but I have also undergone open heart surgery and went back to work even though I could I have gone on ill health as it's a demanding job and in all weather's. But that's my choice and I don't deserve or require a medal or pat on the back for it 

Cant beat a medal 

7 hours ago, abrasivewheel said:

What I wrote wasn't against you mate ,think we got wires crossed .I don't care we're folk go to live or were they from .

plenty of good people come here to live and also leave to have a better life .what I don't like is millions coming to uk with nothing we want or need .and the only people who want them here are the rich folk that employ them .

im not racist far from it ,I'm a full blooded English gypsy and my family was moved,shunned from  every place we went I see plenty racist people over the yrs .