Brexit party

56 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

We arnt getting a brexit party government, nor will farage be mp. Its Conservative or Labour (prob in coilition with snp /libs/greens). We need to make sure the right people get in. I'd even vote for labour's Kate hoey (pro brexit Pro hunting) if she was my candidate. 

We need to be very clever and vote tactically. Our chance to try this out is first in the locals then eu elections if we take part. The pro remain and leftists are laughing at you arguing about personalities of party leaders and which colour rosette your voting for. 

I would agree with most of that but we don't want another Hung Parliament as that the problem we have now. But as my MP (Sarah Wollaston)walk across the floor and this seat has been Tory I think since 1929. I'll have to see what the next Tory candidate believes in. Imo this country need a different style of party at leased one that actually listens to the people. Because not just Brexit but we ever I contact my MP and I do quite a bit you just get fobbed off.

If there is a credible independent standing that I believe in then I shall vote for them.

Cheers Arry

I think farage,s brexit party is all about getting MEP,S in to the European Parliament in may, it,s estimated that around 25 percent of seats will go to anti eu politicians so the fight from inside can begin, UKIP will be standing for local elections, so in may if you want to piss the eu off vote for farage,s  new mob but in local and generals stick to UKIP if you want to upset the uk government ????

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Whats happened to tommy rabbistein? 

If your going to come back after spitting your dummy out then keep to the topic jewboy ?

There's a Tommy thread going if you want to ask the question ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1