All the little trips add up

1 hour ago, neil b said:

Besides losing two dogs trev looks like you had a good season, is that you done now? 

Yes mate just been messing about getting my mate’s pup going the  last few weeks but that’s me done now Neil 

40 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Sorry you lost 2 trev better luck next season regarding the dogs mate youve had a great season on the rabbits trev well done  

Cheers mate not the first and I can’t see them being the last, they had a short but good life

• Like 1

Really enjoyed your posts & vids bud. Such a shame about the little lurcher & other dog but they had good lives. That grew has certainly made an impact. Have a good summer Trev & look forward to more vids nxt season. Atb 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Really enjoyed your posts & vids bud. Such a shame about the little lurcher & other dog but they had good lives. That grew has certainly made an impact. Have a good summer Trev & look forward to more vids nxt season. Atb 

I couldn’t be happier with the grew I’m looking forward to seeing her next season cheers mate ?

8 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Next season she’ll account for this seasons tally  on her own bud ?? atb

I got a call off a old mate last night that works on a farm saying they are hitting the wheat bad so it’s not over for me and her yet mate ?we just need some rain atb

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Trev70 said:

I couldn’t be happier with the grew I’m looking forward to seeing her next season cheers mate ?

She does seem a very capable bitch already, seems like the ideal type for that type of work. How's her feet are they pretty tough would you say? A whippet x grey will probably be my next lurcher, for catching rabbits put out from cover by the bushers ??

• Like 1