G.O.T finale only 3 sleeps to go

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who else is excited?  ?

I,ve never really been checked out but it’s been suggested I may be a bit on the spectrum mate and just can’t see fantasy in any other way than people playing, may also explain why I,m willing to wast

Get used to that feeling

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

my Mrs made me sit and watch the first 4 episodes of 1st series on the weekend.....what a load of f***ing shite!?can't believe I buckled and gave in?

won't be watching anymore that's for sure?

I taught that after the first episode but said I’d watch another to see what all the hype was about and I was hooked after that ??

3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

f**k Danny the jumped up tramp whore hope she dies a slow and painful death ,

hope its arya or John 

Like I keep telling the women of this house "it's only a film" ??

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to watching this. It was different...... I'm not sure how I feel. :laugh:

I kinda like how it finished with Bran the Broken as king of the six kingdoms, Sansa queen of the North, Jon back at his true home, Arrya adventuring.

It felt epic too.

16 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Wonder how much money it has made.I reckon the ending leaves room for off shoots of episodes for the different caractures to make more money and fair play to them.

there doing a prequel a believe ...

49 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Finally got around to watching this. It was different...... I'm not sure how I feel. :laugh:

I kinda like how it finished with Bran the Broken as king of the six kingdoms, Sansa queen of the North, Jon back at his true home, Arrya adventuring.

It felt epic too.

me and the mrs watched the last episode last night.....only started watching the hole thing a month ago.....loved it been a great program.....

battle of the b*****ds was the best episode......and the bit when you think stanza is putting her little sister on trial.....but it ends up being little finger

• Like 3

To me it all delt a bit of a mess. The first 4/5 seasons were cutthroat and it got a bit like it was playing to the crowd.  Lots of bits i found odd or head scratching 

What was brans "blood raven" thing and how did it effect much bar being able to confirm johns parentage for one