Nerd news - First image of a blackhole

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

brilliant aint it...just seen it on the news....my first thought was shame Stephen hawkin wasn't alive to see it....

That's a out of focus monster munch!

Not a chance. LOL. Been here before on this site and still folks come out with the same old bollocks. 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

That's so cool. Have you ever looked at the fossil record for Hominids the genus Homo? It's fecking tiny with entire species being defined by single bones. I genuinely believe that because of this we really know very little about our pre-history/evolution.

I know, creationists and white supremacists will love that statement. :laugh: But that's not what I mean!

Edited by Born Hunter
Scientific accuracy.
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That's so cool. Have you ever looked at the fossil record for Hominids? It's fecking tiny with entire species being defined by single bones. I genuinely believe that because of this we really know very little about our pre-history/evolution.

I know, creationists and white supremacists will love that statement. :laugh: But that's not what I mean!

I have and it has always fascinated me. We're all African! FACT! :laugh:

• Like 1

3.11564789 multiply by 10 to the power 20 

Ffs so a telescope can see billions an billions an billions of miles away, that's real hard to believe.

An if it's that far away, an there just seeing it, how the feck do they know it's a black hole, when they've never seen or no f**k all about, I smell alot of assumptions an a few porkies.

Billions being spent on this absolute shite, which in reality will not help mankind.

Money down the toilet in my opinion, IL wait an research when more info comes out, but right now I'm boggled that a telescope can see that many miles away.

1 hour ago, Francie said:

3.11564789 multiply by 10 to the power 20 

Ffs so a telescope can see billions an billions an billions of miles away, that's real hard to believe.

An if it's that far away, an there just seeing it, how the feck do they know it's a black hole, when they've never seen or no f**k all about, I smell alot of assumptions an a few porkies.

Billions being spent on this absolute shite, which in reality will not help mankind.

Money down the toilet in my opinion, IL wait an research when more info comes out, but right now I'm boggled that a telescope can see that many miles away.

I agree.there guessing.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I agree.there guessing.

Your right ginge, alot of guessing an assumptions, it could be any number of things, I doubt very much it's a black hole, but IL listen an learn if someone wants to inform me what a black hole is???

Take it away born?

12 minutes ago, Francie said:

Your right ginge, alot of guessing an assumptions, it could be any number of things, I doubt very much it's a black hole, but IL listen an learn if someone wants to inform me what a black hole is???

Take it away born?

An amazing tool that Hubble telescope francie.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Francie said:

Take it away born?

Not a chance. LOL. Been here before on this site and still folks come out with the same old bollocks. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2