Mc Gregor accusastions??

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hes a scum bag and it's a pity that people will associate him with ireland I said it from day one that he's going to make us look stupid and he has and I'm sure there allegations arnt just made up not

He's a c**t ? He's still a c**t ? Cos he's a c**t ? Still a c**t ? After a few more run ins with the law, the c**t wil be reduced to behaving more of a c**t than he already

He’s a cnut, now everybody knows his ground game is as good as Stevie wonder clay pigeon shooting! He won’t fight nobody! Said it from day 1 all his fights where short camps last minute fights! Until

Posted Images

3 hours ago, stop.end said:

Well what do yous think about mc gregor ... supposed to be involved...in serious battery and buggery charges....

Didn't that come out round about Christmas,some guys chatting about it,he was coming out of someones flat in the early hours round about Christmas or new year time?

• Like 1

Hes a scum bag and it's a pity that people will associate him with ireland I said it from day one that he's going to make us look stupid and he has and I'm sure there allegations arnt just made up not all he seams to think he can do anything and he'll get away with it id rather he wasn't irish he's an imbarresment to this country 

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Themole said:

Hes a scum bag and it's a pity that people will associate him with ireland I said it from day one that he's going to make us look stupid and he has and I'm sure there allegations arnt just made up not all he seams to think he can do anything and he'll get away with it id rather he wasn't irish he's an imbarresment to this country 

I've watched a few programs about him over the years he's been a prick from the start, and I noticed a couple of times his Mrs looked at him like he's a piece of shit, 

• Haha 1

Cant stand him.... the blokes a liability .. that woman who claims he fathered her daughter is probably telling the truth .. the wee girls the double of Connor's eldest laddie... as for the rape allegation .. not sure if he would have to rape anyone with the amount of groupies chucking themselves at him & his entourage

There again it may well be a shit faced female off her head on gear so that's classed as statutory rape .. not much in the press about it to get your teeth into .. time will tell ... look at Ronaldo he had accusations made about him & its gone very quiet .. wasnt she paid an out of court fee ?

• Like 2

He who is without sin cast the first stone......

All allegations lads, nothing proven at all, ok he's a bit of a madman, but here he's millions in the bank an one of the best fighters in the world, would your ego not be flying high?

Yous no the craic with the media an I wouldn't believe f**k all until anything proven.

Your all acting like little angels ffs.

Would you say anything to his face???

I doubt it haha

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

put you out on the floor few seconds after the bell goes..........

FACT ?

Best fighter since ali ?

FACT ........................... ? ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1

He’s a cnut, now everybody knows his ground game is as good as Stevie wonder clay pigeon shooting! He won’t fight nobody! Said it from day 1 all his fights where short camps last minute fights! Until Diaz came along, he tapped before the choke was even in! Rhonda didn’t even tap out that night! And to think he wanted to fight RDA before Diaz! Back in ur box wee lad Diaz got beat round that place like a wet sock! lWent awful quite after the Diaz fight!  Should be humble in defeat aswell ginger bollox! But I really do dislike him! But that child thing just tops it for me!  Talks about being a man and all that crap, get a dna test done and do the right thing! BOY! And as for best fighter of all time???  He’s not even in the top 100! Wee b*****d 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1