LAST MINUTE OFFER FOR ROE DEER - EXTRA DAY BONUS

LAST MINUTE OFFER FOR ROE DEER - EXTRA DAY BONUS

As you already know roe deer is one of the most wanted trophies of Europe, so don't lose your chance to get it for a special price and also have an EXTRA DAY BONUS. Visit for free 2 of most beautiful castles of Romania Peles Castle and Dracula’s  Castle – build in 1377

Our hunting  areas have high numbers of Roe deer , and it would be reasonable to expect to shoot 4-6 Roe bucks over a 3 hunting days -1 extra day visit the castle  6 days trip for just 1500 euro

Total price: 1500  euro/ hunter  for a group of 4 hunters

First 2 roe deer regardless trophy size included

Supplement for 1 hunter  200 euro

3 hunting days / 4 nights in Romania / Vrancea area.  

Method of take is with rifle in a hill area .

Finest Romanian meals, license, firearm permit, all transportations in Romania,  first preparations of the trophy(European style).

All animals are totally wild.

Arrival/departure point is Bucharest airport, support for custom formalities.
Period ...beginning with 1 may until 31 September

The reviews that we have are excellent and the success rates are 100%

Shooting fee for an injured and non recovered piece - 300 EURO/animal.

The price includes:
• Assistance at the airport on arrival and departure
• All transfers in Romania  - Round trip !!!
• Complete board, starting with dinner on the arrival day and ending with breakfast on the departure day
• Permanent professional hunting assistance

• All necessary papers to export the trophies

• Daily transport in the hunting area
• Hunting invitation in Romania
• 24 h Interpreter during your whole stay
• Alcoholic drinks, traditional strong drinks and wine on the house.

The price excludes:

- Transport to / from Romania

- Firearms and cartridges
- Tips

- Trophy export .

- preparations of the trophy(European style).

- Other personal expenses

Daily hunt organize 100 Euro/ day- 1 PH and 1Ranger

Temporary hunting permit 150 Euro

Hunting license  150 Euro

http://www.unforgettablehunting.ro

Bucharest, Romania

email : unforgettablehunting@gmail.com

office@unforgettablehunting.ro

cell 0040 721 109 409

Or I can visit 6 different castles within 90 minuets  of my house ... and walk out of my front door in my boxers on any given morning and shoot a roe fallow or muntjac all free of charge ???

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, socks said:

Or I can visit 6 different castles within 90 minuets  of my house ... and walk out of my front door in my boxers on any given morning and shoot a roe fallow or muntjac all free of charge ???

Need a new neighbour. Or even a lodger ?

• Haha 1
On 09/04/2019 at 22:01, socks said:

What castles are in wiltshire then.???

I could not tell if this offer is good or bad because is too much paperwork with a foreign hunter and this offer is also mixed with some tourist visiting &stuff. 

I just had a nice lunch (and few beers with some UK hunters in Reading) and I could understand now why are you surprised about the prices. In UK you could simply shot all the deer that are passing trough your property during the hunting season but in Romania, the state is the owner of the game and we have a fixed number of roe bucks to hunt for each hunting area. The average price for a Romanian hunter is 180-200 Euro/buck (no matter the size).  This is a "members only" price, if you want to hunt a buck on another club you will pay ~300Euros or even a very high price for big trophies (0.6 Kg +)

I'm not discouraging anyone to come and visit my country. If you are targeting large trophies then you could find some (but at high price, especially due to the "man in the middle"). If your budget is limited then you should just save the money for something that you could not get in UK (like a chamois, a well organized driven hunt at wild boars, a big stag or a bear) ;) 

Edited by biriuck
  • Like 2