59 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Counter productive then cos I ain't watched one for 10 years.

Cheers, D.

But you talked about it on a forum that potentially thousands can see and get curious!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I've been lucky.

In UK I had a good vet who was more concerned for the animals than the money.

In Spain I have probably the best vet I have ever met in my life. No fuucking around what's best for the animal.

Short example:

Bron sliced open the front of his paw at the wrist, obviously it needed stapling. Took him to the local vet to me (never been there before). Showed him the dog and he starts chatting about full anaesthetic, overnight stays and bloody stitches and a fook load of money, he even asked the obvious question about insurance lol. I ask if he was after a new Audi aswell and walked out. Took the dog to my normal vet. While waiting he passed me in the waiting room to get another dog/patient, said his hellos to me, looked at Bron's foot and said "grappas No?" (Staples eh?) Lol 10euro.

Some cnuts just are that!

On 07/04/2019 at 21:59, ginger beard said:

Definitely a acts all soft like a twat for the camera.i don't like him.not genuine.

True just out to put big hole in your pocket,most dogs brought in should really put down there plenty of fit healthy dogs in the pound that need a chance of life,and they won't cost £8 grand  like it cost them daft buggerso spending there money hevery charge them that's not shown  on camera  .

• Like 2
18 hours ago, king said:

It certainly does.

I've a bloody habit of repeating good night to the news reader on news at 10 when they say it.

Feck knows why it's just a habit now i don't even realise I'm saying it half the time lol.

I'm just glad I'm not alone in talking to the tv lol.

You need to eat more BEANS ?

31 minutes ago, king said:

Funny enough I've bean thinking about that.

But I've never bean able to make my mind up.

Crikey, good job we're in the general talk section, otherwise we'd be in for a right roasting ?

• Haha 1

Almost all vets these days are money grabbers. Never really seen Supervet, as i loath that type of tv.

Talking to a woman today who has used Fitzpatrick for a few years. She describes him as an actor (which he is) excentric, insomniac, flat broke and hugely in debt. Hanging on to a living because he massively overspends on his ideas and tecnology....

Her bill rocked in at 10k+ but she said the dog was re-built and went on for a number of years.

Back when I had dogs one of my terrier bitches had just had pups but she had canker in one of her ears and it was driving her nuts ,she often would get bouts of it ,anyway I rang the vet and explained that she was on on day old pups so could I just pop in and pick up the usual prescription to which they told me no I'd have to bring her in and the pups, so I told them in no uncertain terms what they can do ,luckily a lad of the old moochers sorted me out ...now about 2 years later I'm walking through the old cemetery when I spot the vet with a cage and a squirrel I enquire what she was doing and she explained how the squirrel had been bought into the vets injured and they had put it right and now she was about to release it? great I said do you mind if I take a picture of you releasing it she said no problem. She released the squirrel I got the picture and we said goodbye,I then went straight home emailed the picture and the vets details to DEFRA explaining how bad it was releasing a non indigenous species into wild, they emailed me back saying they took the offence seriously and would be following it up ...now I dont know what happened after that if anything, I'm not normally cuntish like that but on that occasion it gave me great satisfaction :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3