Massive club survey 2019

As a seeker of truths and in order to establish some veracity of facts ,  yesterday I carried out a what’s app football questionnaire. 

In order to maintain impartiality , I’ve awaited until the final results are in.... and it makes for interesting reading . 

The conditions were set for a level playing field .reams of questions were filtered through however I decided on three questions alone to maintain ease of answer via the polling method of what’s app. 

1. Who in your opinion are the top 6 English football clubs regardless of league or current table position? 

2. Who would you say are the biggest English league side outwith big 6 ?

3. Who is the bigger club Newcastle or Sunderland?

Answer in your opinion , no right or wrong . 

Each question was asked individually, as in only when they Had responded to the first was the second sent and so on 

the demographic was chosen with the following constraints

1. No fans of either Sunderland or Newcastle were chosen to be questioned. 

2. I selected 20 people in order to make it a fair pool of people and to make % mathematics easier. 

3. All 20 lads are guys i have played football with or discussed football with at length. 

4. No members of the hunting life . 

5. 10 born and raised south of Birmingham . Including 2 welsh lads. 10 born north of Birmingham . Including 2 Scottish lads. 

6. All agreed to have the conversations and their findings included in the survey . 

So with no further delay , is anyone interested in reading the results ? 

Any ideas on how I could have set conditions to a fairer test? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the interest of fairness I have just phoned 5 people and asked them who is the biggest club between Newcastle and Sunderland ,here are thier answers ,and I swear this is true  First person ..N

Just got this off the burton albion facebook page 

Max pictured in the boot room before every Sunderland game !

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Question 2 I'm guessing most went for Everton or Villa ,quest 3 I'm certainly it was 100% Newcastle 

You guessed wrong mate surprisingly 

question 1 was pretty much a given as 19 from twenty named Man City , Chelsea , Arsenal , Liverpool, United And Spurs as the biggest 6 . 

1 lad swapped Spurs for Everton, a n arsenal fan unsurprisingly 

Question 2,drew a very unexpected result ....

everton had 15 % of the vote 

villa with 10% 

forest with a single vote from a 38 year old man united fan from Manchester at 5 %

leeds with 10% from  two votes a 30 year old Leeds fan and a 32 year old Bolton fan 

however , the overwhelmingly popular choice with the remaining votes including a 42 year old ipswich fan and most northerners at a massive 60% of the votes was....................?????

18 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Also to add ' it's about as impartial as asking MP's about Brexit ha lol

Your really are going down in my estimations Stiff.

I worry for our country's safety lol

?

How is it not impartial max ? 

Jokes aside , that’s as probably a true as a reflection on the average fans thoughts on Sunderland AFC as you’d find ...

• Like 1