1 hour ago, Stoney100 said:

Think he was chancing it at £8700 tho!

looks like it sold for 3.5k on eBay which is more realistic lol

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253825688125?rmvSB=true#vi__app-cvip-panel

think he was lucky to get 3.5k.......looks shite if I'm  honest.....I actualy thought the first pic of it was just an internet joke.....gob smaked its real

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen this in a petrol station the other week ?

think he was lucky to get 3.5k.......looks shite if I'm  honest.....I actualy thought the first pic of it was just an internet joke.....gob smaked its real

The ole sierra,ffs you could nt pay me to sleep in that.living in a confined fibre glass box for a week,wheeling a barrel full of shit up to the waste tank everday,and playing badminton with jennifer

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

Yeah not my cup of tea either, if it was a cosworth I might of been tempted tho lol

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

I knew I’d seen that before somewhere so searched online and sure enough it was for sale on gumtree last year in Doncaster lol whereabouts did you see it out of interest? 

8D483668-9C64-433C-BFC2-1693D5A7719E.png.0a01e29bbb312dedd4a7aba093cec290.png

same one mate , taken at st georges garage next to the collage 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

no it real lol and trust me it looks better in the pictures than real life ?

24 minutes ago, sid g said:

mates on a site at the weekend 2 nights 68quid -- paid extra for hook up, awning , and the dog that's with no club or pool just a shitter n shower in a field .

When I was a kid ,parents  went to a site in new forest ,a tap for water an hole to tip your portapotti down ,£8 a night think it was.

The ole sierra,ffs you could nt pay me to sleep in that.living in a confined fibre glass box for a week,wheeling a barrel full of shit up to the waste tank everday,and playing badminton with jennifer and timmy who have rocked up beside you,aint my bag.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
44 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

When I was a kid ,parents  went to a site in new forest ,a tap for water an hole to tip your portapotti down ,£8 a night think it was.

That’s luxury, when we used to go to foxford for the salmon we roughed it in a 1980s special and no water had to go to a farm for some water to get a shower with by puncturing holes in a 2lt bottle and using it out the back for an ice cold shower and that was in 2008 haha

• Haha 1

The old boy opposite our track has a caravan , he has every extra known to man , an awning the size of Windsor castle , seen him and the old lady sitting outside drinking tea and having a picnic with it all set up , washes and cleans it , got a big fcuk off cover he wraps it in The cars all kitted out with special mirrors and anti lock towbar , caravan club stickers in the window the only thing we haven’t seen ,  is him towing the fcuking thing ! It’s not moved of his driveway in four years ..my pal Iives a couple of doors away  and he recons they took it out when they first bought it and got into so much trouble trying to back it up and manoeuvring it they gave up . He’s in his late sixties now I can’t see him ever using it on the road again ..

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Tell poor ole fcuker he can buy a joystick that operates the caravan after it’s been unhitched, I can’t afford one but they deffo out there?

For the safety of the general public I’d leave well alone ! He seems happy caravaning on his drive , he’s not adding to global warming with his exhaust fumes , he’s not loitering on the public highway with queues of frastrated drivers getting pissed off and he’s unlikely to run over some poor sod who’s on holiday while he’s trying to fathom out how some new gizmo works ..some times it’s better to let sleeping dogs lye ..?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3