Selling my hw 100kt

Can anybody point me in the direction of a good site to advertise my hw100kt on. I’ve had the gun from new and only ever fired about 4 tins of pellets through it if memory serves me right. The gun has 2 very small marks on the cylinder other than that it is mint condition. It comes with scope,bag, 3x magazines in 177 also has a bottle and whip unfortunately the bottle has no test. 1 full tin of job exacts and another almost full. I haven’t used the gun for a long time filled it up with air the other day and there was a slight leak. Filled it again yesterday and herd the leak and it appears the the cylinder wasn’t tight so I have tightened it up and all seems good.  I was looking for £500 for the lot.  Any help in pointing me into the direction of places to advertise the gun greatly appreciated as I know very little about guns thanks.

Start on here and then if you want the whole country look on "Freeadds airrifles for sale " .But make sure you sell face to face and go bank transfer or cash only.Lot of chancers use paypal then reverse payment so you have no goods and no money ,good luck with the sale 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Start on here and then if you want the whole country look on "Freeadds airrifles for sale " .But make sure you sell face to face and go bank transfer or cash only.Lot of chancers use paypal then reverse payment so you have no goods and no money ,good luck with the sale 

Will do Thanks for that advice mate. 

You need to say which HW100 it is as well, ie HW100TK etc and also what scope is fitted with the range data ie 3-12x50mm otherwise people will be sending you messages all the time. A bottle out of date is worth about £25-30 as a retest is approx £45-65 depending who it goes to as the price seems to vary a hell of a lot but that is also influenced by the RFD.

Good luck with your sale Trigger

Phil

12 minutes ago, philpot said:

You need to say which HW100 it is as well, ie HW100TK etc and also what scope is fitted with the range data ie 3-12x50mm otherwise people will be sending you messages all the time. A bottle out of date is worth about £25-30 as a retest is approx £45-65 depending who it goes to as the price seems to vary a hell of a lot but that is also influenced by the RFD.

Good luck with your sale Trigger

Phil

He does state it's a hw100kt in .177 ! There is a sales section on this forum to list things for sale , the 1 thing that does help is a location 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

He does state it's a hw100kt in .177 ! There is a sales section on this forum to list things for sale , the 1 thing that does help is a location 

Good grief Sean, you are quite right......................................................................I keep on having these senior moments, must see the doctor again ?

Phil

• Like 2