Springer Russel bitch

I’ve got a springer Russel bitch here that I’m looking to re home, I’ve asked around the lads I think she would suit on here but they are either full up or waiting on pups so I’m trying on here......she’s 15 months old and coming on really well, I’ve just got to many dogs on so ones got to go. I got her at 7 months old as I felt sorry for her as she had been stuck in a kennel most of her short life and is still a bit shy tbh but I’ve brought her on to a point where I think she would be better off going to a one man, one lurcher, one busher type set up so she will be settled and bush happily ever after! 

im in no rush to move her on and she will only go to the right home and not the highest bidder as I’m not asking for any money, just want her in a good permanent working home. 

Good with kids/other dogs/stock etc plenty of promise for next season and I’ll gladly take you out for an hour with her to show you her in the field. I’m pretty gutted tbh as there is nothing wrong with her, I’m just full up and know it’s the right thing to do.

This is her, as you can see she has thrown more to the spaniel and she has in the way she works to. 

EFBFFACE-BBFA-4758-AC7B-6042008F52CD.jpeg.e219dff4cba83909ecf72138d693538c.jpeg

Like I say, not after anything for her, good home is more important, but someone can chuck a bit in the fishing competition donation pot by all means ?

Been spayed due to health reasons so no breeders need apply!

Based near derby and again in no rush so she will stay here if I can’t find the right home ?

• Like 16

Good offer that mate looks well will make a decent busher for someone hope you find a good working home for her would of been interested myself but haven’t got the kennel space hope u find a good home for her pal atb longers01 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, longers01 said:

Good offer that mate looks well will make a decent busher for someone hope you find a good working home for her would of been interested myself but haven’t got the kennel space hope u find a good home for her pal atb longers01 

Yeah mate she will flourish at the right home I’m sure, that’s the thing with dogs, you can never have enough in the field but soon have to many in the kennels lol

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Only down the road from Nottingham if you want her mate ?

For a while now I’ve had a bit of a soft spot for terrier spaniel crosses. But if I’m being honest the base breeds are better suited to what I do at the moment. Like you I don’t want to be over dogged.

FE6148BF-2FEA-4CAF-811C-BD610BED4C48.jpeg

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

For a while now I’ve had a bit of a soft spot for terrier spaniel crosses. But if I’m being honest the base breeds are better suited to what I do at the moment. Like you I don’t want to be over dogged.

FE6148BF-2FEA-4CAF-811C-BD610BED4C48.jpeg

No worries mate, I know what you mean! We would keep them all if we could lol

On 06/04/2019 at 02:50, Stoney100 said:

I’ve got a springer Russel bitch here that I’m looking to re home, I’ve asked around the lads I think she would suit on here but they are either full up or waiting on pups so I’m trying on here......she’s 15 months old and coming on really well, I’ve just got to many dogs on so ones got to go. I got her at 7 months old as I felt sorry for her as she had been stuck in a kennel most of her short life and is still a bit shy tbh but I’ve brought her on to a point where I think she would be better off going to a one man, one lurcher, one busher type set up so she will be settled and bush happily ever after! 

im in no rush to move her on and she will only go to the right home and not the highest bidder as I’m not asking for any money, just want her in a good permanent working home. 

Good with kids/other dogs/stock etc plenty of promise for next season and I’ll gladly take you out for an hour with her to show you her in the field. I’m pretty gutted tbh as there is nothing wrong with her, I’m just full up and know it’s the right thing to do.

This is her, as you can see she has thrown more to the spaniel and she has in the way she works to. 

EFBFFACE-BBFA-4758-AC7B-6042008F52CD.jpeg.e219dff4cba83909ecf72138d693538c.jpeg

Like I say, not after anything for her, good home is more important, but someone can chuck a bit in the fishing competition donation pot by all means ?

Been spayed due to health reasons so no breeders need apply!

Based near derby and again in no rush so she will stay here if I can’t find the right home ?

Great offer mate and a lovely looking bitch ,hope you find the right owner for her ,we all know how hard It can be to place dogs in good homes .

good luck 

• Like 1
On 14/04/2019 at 17:30, Moocher71 said:

Great offer mate and a lovely looking bitch ,hope you find the right owner for her ,we all know how hard It can be to place dogs in good homes .

good luck 

Cheers mate, she’s gone tonight over to Wales, had a good mooch with her new owner for a couple of hours this evening and I think him and the dog have both found what they want so all is good! ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • 3 weeks later...