I HAVE REARED A FOOL ??????

I have three lads and brought them up to know how to look after their selves and make a living, I think that the only rule for all the kids was NO SMOKING and YOU MUST GO WORK and to be fair they all stuck to this  Boys  and Girls , to-night the eldest lad dropped a Bombshell ! he rang me up and said he was going to put the £500 that he nipped me for over a year ago in my bank , I never had a clue and had forgotten all about it ! what a fool I have reared , I think that I have failed as a parent 

IMG_20190405_0001.jpg

• Like 7

jesus ,how you make that out Mickey? he had made a poor choice when he took your money ,but hes had the strength of character to want to do right ,,to me thats a good indication hes been reared well and is the kind of person you want in society,and i bet he will never repeat the act ,as he now knows what its like to have it playing on his mind...give yer missus and yourself a bit of credit ,you should be proud of his actions...and forgive him for his failings ,we all have them in some form or other....one other thing ,youd want to tighten your belt on leaving wads of cash about ,temptation is a strong force ,you must be loaded  lol

Edited by jigsaw
38 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I was about to say he,s probably priming you up for a bigger loan in the near future ✌️

It used to be called a Long Firm Fraud he,ll keep paying you back to build trust then once he go,s in for the big one you wont see him for dust after.....smart kid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2