Aviary mesh painting black

As above does it make a difference just cut mesh for aviary was going to get some black Hammerite paint and do front mesh panels coz side is against shed so won't be looking through that is it safe enough in case birds start pecking at it etc any advice appreciated in advance at taffey

Edited by taffey
Spelling mistake

It definately makes a difference i did it with a roller and some of that blackboard paint...i cant remember why it was blackboard paint but did the job perfect you,ll notice how much clearer the birds are straight away.

Nearly there lads few more bits of cover to go in and perches etc then catch parott finches up in big aviary and stick a cock and pair hens in hopefully breed when ready thanks for advice 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 5

Yer sure is my mate got back and sides done exact same birds have bred in them inside the plastic nest boxes exactly the same as I ve put in same breed of birds I’m putting In mine so good enough for him should be same for me hopefully ?

• Like 3
4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Plastic leaves mate ,surely not 

Plastic leaves are fine in avairys , I’ve had plastic leaves and old xmass tree branches in mine , especially good for nesting goldies , goldies love as much cover as they can get and having to keep removing old died off cover just keeps disturbing them 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, taffey said:

Yer sure is my mate got back and sides done exact same birds have bred in them inside the plastic nest boxes exactly the same as I ve put in same breed of birds I’m putting In mine so good enough for him should be same for me hopefully ?

Can’t beat old xmass tree branches