Jump to content

My outfiiting bear/deer guiding year 2019 ### pic heavy ####


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every year my mate donates one hunt to a kid with cancer so all costs are waived and paid for by BucketListLodge   here is last seasons kid with cancer with the buck he was lucky to sho

Just back after a really rough day due to wet sloppy snow all day   anyways i will start with pics of the new shop that is to be finished this summer. This is were the guides will eat n slee

Right here we go this should fun and interesting for me and hopefully you lot.   mate has an outfitting business called BucketListLodge and he just called me to start baiting/guidi

Posted Images

That's some sized bear,his crossbow looks like a tenpoint turbo,i bet he was buzzing with that bear,i would have been doing backflips and somersaults :thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mackem said:

That's some sized bear,his crossbow looks like a tenpoint turbo,i bet he was buzzing with that bear,i would have been doing backflips and somersaults :thumbs:

He was only 25 yards from the bear

not a chance i would use a crossbow

😳

i would be puckering me ring piece 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ted Newgent said:

He was only 25 yards from the bear

not a chance i would use a crossbow

😳

i would be puckering me ring piece 

Keep the pics coming mate,really looking forward to your guiding pics,you should get yourself a tag,you never know you might see a beauty one day and think "wish I had bought a tag"

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Keep the pics coming mate,really looking forward to your guiding pics,you should get yourself a tag,you never know you might see a beauty one day and think "wish I had bought a tag"

Nope mate, no inclination to kill a bear. I dont see the attraction tbh

 

i would love to kill a wolf and caribou but the latter is near impossible.

we might go after the wolves this winter down where the camp is

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice pics, thanks for sharing them, looks a superb way to spend your days.

 

out of interest, when you get a good one, what happens to it, can it be skinned with head and feet left on for the trophy, would make some rug on the lounge floor, now I wonder if it’s legal to bring one back to the uk 🤔

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rabid said:

Nice pics, thanks for sharing them, looks a superb way to spend your days.

 

out of interest, when you get a good one, what happens to it, can it be skinned with head and feet left on for the trophy, would make some rug on the lounge floor, now I wonder if it’s legal to bring one back to the uk 🤔

 

it all depends on the paying customer on how each individual animal is skinned out.

you want a rug,it gets skinned out ready for the taxidermist.

 

rules on importing fur from trophy hunting

http://www.inspection.gc.ca/animals/terrestrial-animals/exports/animal-products/policies/2011-1/eng/1321219188145/1321219349489

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

it all depends on the paying customer on how each individual animal is skinned out.

you want a rug,it gets skinned out ready for the taxidermist.

 

rules on importing fur from trophy hunting

http://www.inspection.gc.ca/animals/terrestrial-animals/exports/animal-products/policies/2011-1/eng/1321219188145/1321219349489

Wow, perfectly do able, and the exchange rate looks very favourable, last minute flights for £160, what’s not to like 👍

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Wow, perfectly do able, and the exchange rate looks very favourable, last minute flights for £160, what’s not to like 👍

The exchange is perfect your side

were did you find flights at that price as i need to fly home?

 

if you decide to book let them know were you seen the info please or PM me 

i will come and pick you up from the airport but make sure you bring quavers 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

The exchange is perfect your side

were did you find flights at that price as i need to fly hom

Exchange is about $1.7?I just paid £600'ish for a flight in july to Ottawa with AC.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

I checked the other week and my end was 1600 dollars 

Where are you flying from and to ted?I just checked canadianaffairs my missus thought I was looking for another woman 🤨 it doesn't offer flights from or to heathrow or Ottawa.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...