Great target, well done lads.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The snowflakes are falling ! ...inquiry’s  to follow , a  sacrificial head will need placing on the block ...no doubt some poor sods army career will go down the shitter ...Jeremy and his party will w

I think for lads at that level of soldiering it was dispicable and unforgivable and if was their immediate superior they would be suffering the consequences for a number of reasons .........  

That’s something we share except I was in Deptford at the time ! Lol 

The snowflakes are falling ! ...inquiry’s  to follow , a  sacrificial head will need placing on the block ...no doubt some poor sods army career will go down the shitter ...Jeremy and his party will want their pound of flesh ...

In reality no one was hurt , no one was in danger just a few of the lads having a craic ..the same lads that will be required to step up to the plate when the call comes in for someone to do it for real ...we really are led by the donkeys .

• Like 13
4 minutes ago, sussex said:

The snowflakes are falling ! ...inquiry’s  to follow , a  sacrificial head will need placing on the block ...no doubt some poor sods army career will go down the shitter ...Jeremy and his party will want their pound of flesh ...

In reality no one was hurt , no one was in danger just a few of the lads having a craic ..the same lads that will be required to step up to the plate when the call comes in for someone to do it for real ...we really are led by the donkeys .

Spot on totally agree ?

I think for lads at that level of soldiering it was dispicable and unforgivable and if was their immediate superior they would be suffering the consequences for a number of reasons .........

1. Their shots on target was very poor .......

2.  The grouping was awful .......

3.  And the stoppage drills were terrible ........

more range time needed for those lads ........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
26 minutes ago, sussex said:

The only thing wrong with it was filming it.

and thats why we are in the shit we are its a no story 4 young paras v mp.s  get a flucking gripp.4 that would die for their country against 1 twat that would sell his xountry down the road

• Like 6

It depends what branch of the army you are and what  “cycle” your on mate. There’s AGC ...REME ...RLC etc that may get on a range once a year then there’s infantry regiments that can be on the ranges on a weekly basis .......

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, socks said:

It depends what branch of the army you are and what  “cycle” your on mate. There’s AGC ...REME ...RLC etc that may get on a range once a year then there’s infantry regiments that can be on the ranges on a weekly basis .......

That's a fair one, mate. I figured the infantry branches would be higher for obvious reasons but I've never been in so I was just curious as to how much. :thumbs: