Hi guys I'm new here I now it's a hunting site but like myself and some of the guys on here keep and breed goldfinch and bullfinches I'd just like to see if anyone has any tips or tricks to get youngsters

Hi my name is Derek I just have a terrier for the mice and rats that are a given keeping birds their so messy with the seed I'd just like to know if anyone keeps native finches I've breed every type of mule bar a bully mule the rest I've breed Goldie mule linnet,greenie,redpoll,sisken but this year I'm just focusing on the Goldie's and a pair of bullies I'm wondering has anyone any tips or suggestions as to get the youngsters out of the nest and trew the first milt hope sumone has suggestions thanks in advance.ps I now it's not the best set up but it's all I had to work with I hope it will do the job.

Screenshot_20190402-204604.jpg

Screenshot_20190402-204633.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

There is a cage and aviary bird section on this site and a few folk keep a few different birds,as for getting the youngsters out the nest,good food,clean water and leave it to the parents to look after them and with birds you get out what effort you put into them..

• Haha 1