• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The discs sit in a fluid ( i forget what its called ) that acts like the oil in a shock absorber.....so when dry they dont provide the same cushion effect.....like a shock absorber........so yes being

I’ve had it for ages and manage it quiet well now because I know the warning signs. Anti Flam and rest is all you can do I have found. Also, stretching before activity and if you feel the sl

im 45 and had two discs replaced about 10 year ago, ive been where you lads are and it's shit... I can remember when I fcuked them up cos I was stripping a stone wall on the moors to build a barn

Posted Images

10 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

My Xray pics came back showing a dozen number six shot in the lower back.lol. On a seriouse not has anybody tried the CBD oil for sciatica and does it offer pain relief.

No mate, only your standard ibuprofen, colcodamol etc....

I may have to tap my delivery man mate for some tramadol though lol

3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Got loads.how many you want.?

Cheers mate.... I can get them but don't like them at all... I got through half a season of football strapping my ankle solid and taking them before and after games....felt like shit but I could play lol

5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Cheers mate.... I can get them but don't like them at all... I got through half a season of football strapping my ankle solid and taking them before and after games....felt like shit but I could play lol

I love em when i really need them.done my shoulder,back and knee lifting beef.

3 tramadols and a can of red bull to keep me awake got me through the day for 3 days then i find there to much.

I got weed to if you want to try that.?

• Haha 1
On 05/04/2019 at 00:02, mushroom said:

I'm playing the private health game now I just have to be patient for a few months, then go in with a sudden back problem lol

I'm dreading that I might need to have surgery to fix it.

Crazy thing It all started in work, I was at the desk, reached for my brew and sneezed at the same time.... BOOM that's was it, back and left leg fuucked!

you fanny    ,sure you wern bent over giving the gaffer a bj  ?

10 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I love em when i really need them.done my shoulder,back and knee lifting beef.

3 tramadols and a can of red bull to keep me awake got me through the day for 3 days then i find there to much.

I got weed to if you want to try that.?

Lol....cheers doc....I'll bear you in mind..

On 02/04/2019 at 20:58, gnasher16 said:

The discs sit in a fluid ( i forget what its called ) that acts like the oil in a shock absorber.....so when dry they dont provide the same cushion effect.....like a shock absorber........so yes being dehydrated is no good for any kind of degeneration to discs.....which often accompanies sciatica.

Synovial fluid, plenty of water throughout the day, and warming up for a few mins before training to get these fluids doing their job, job done

On 03/04/2019 at 13:07, low plains drifter said:

Dehydration causes loads of everyday complaints, headaches, tiredness, bad breath, blowing your stack,two Bob bits etc

Above

7 hours ago, tandors said:

Do chiropractors actually work? I've read that it was dreamt up in the 1800s and is seen by the medical profession as quackery and does more harm than good?

Proper ones, worth their weight in gold ?

I had terrible cramps and the side of my left calf was cold and numb . I had spasms that were total agony, it went on for about six months and I was in pain all the time , I had a constant frown and look of pain an my face . It was like a dark cloud on my life . I found lying on the floor with my leg on the coffee table and my torso slightly twisted helped at night . But I had an MRI scan and it showed that I had a bulged disc which was compressing my sciatic nerve . He gave me some options, he said give it another six months and it might go away or I can operate. I couldn’t face another six months , so he shaved off the bulge, six weeks later I was back at work and the pain went instantly after the operation. The operation knocked the shit out of me though , I felt weak for a long time . And I couldn’t sit down for six weeks, either flat on my back or stood up . After that I have tried to work on my core strength and Pilates is good if you can get the hang of it which I couldn’t so I just try and tense my stomach muscles and do some “crunches “, and sit ups , nothing too strenuous, just enough to engage the muscles and feel a bit of a burn . That was 15 years ago and so far so good. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, NEWKID said:

No mate, only your standard ibuprofen, colcodamol etc....

I may have to tap my delivery man mate for some tramadol though lol

Try and keep off them mate I felt great first time I took them then started to feel shit after a week or so mentally.

• Like 1