trt treatment..

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started weight lifting befor xmas with a personal trainer. Past month been going at it alone and the biggest diverence i have noticed is my mental helth has inproved ten fold.   Wish

Working out/lifting weights.....will all help your test levels anyway regardless of test boosters. Vit D promotes pituitary gland function which is often another cause of low test,low sex drive e

Are you and socks twins ?!  He sported a similar pic a while back , but was bigger . 

Posted Images

16 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Was a couple of them I sure they were called puggy, I went school with there younger brother, from velindra that family an well known

Aye that’s the same things mate, don’t ever try em? best advice I got for anybody is avoid them an Valium ?

Was prescribed Valium 

ended up addicted

worst thing I’ve ever been through in my life 

took six months to get off and I’ve never looked  back but I seriously wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy

those fecking things are evil

On 11/04/2019 at 18:08, tilimangro said:

Was prescribed Valium 

ended up addicted

worst thing I’ve ever been through in my life 

took six months to get off and I’ve never looked  back but I seriously wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy

those fecking things are evil

See the odd zombie about full of valium, goat eyed and away with the mixer, feck knows how many they must take to get in that state

Stay away from any of them downers lol they will seriously fuuck you up. Saw a lass get put through a phone box while she was off her tits on them. Didn't feel a thing and she remembered fuuck all. A mate of mine on eggs, went mental and tried to shag a toilet ?

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Another daft question ?

trainers? What type should I be wearing? I wear normal running trainers an a guy at gym told me to buy some lifting trainers or converse an get meself a belt for the future?

so do I need some flatter trainers an when should I think about wearing a belt ? don’t mind the trainers tbh bit think I’ll fell a bit of s Pratt with a belt on ??

I wouldn't worry about either. Your footwear is what gives you a good foundation in lifts for various reasons depending on the specific lift but I honestly wouldn't worry too much to begin with. It becomes quite significant with a sumo stance though, but I doubt you're doing that (feet spread wide, not shoulder width apart).

Belt is for bracing your core against. You don't need a belt to brace your core.

From memory I think these vids cover the basics fairly well.

Probably contradict what I just said. LOL

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Another daft question ?

trainers? What type should I be wearing? I wear normal running trainers an a guy at gym told me to buy some lifting trainers or converse an get meself a belt for the future?

so do I need some flatter trainers an when should I think about wearing a belt ? don’t mind the trainers tbh bit think I’ll fell a bit of s Pratt with a belt on ??

I would say something subtle that won’t stand out to much like this, once your comfortable you can be a bit more daring ??

8F8EE2E9-5255-41BB-B800-75EB8345996B.png

2AAEF44E-F48A-4DE3-8196-4936D54F9FA3.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
21 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Is the idea of the belt to support your back.is that its 1st purpose.?

yes.....but its a bit more complicated than that....you can tense/brace your core against it by getting a big breath of air in ...

personly I don't use anything  ...mind I'm not going heavy enough really ....and like rusty I remove my trainers for squats and deads....

mind I have been looking at investing in some lifters....as I like front squatting as its more quad dominant ...

but at the mo katchum ...don't wory....just carry on as you are

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

yes.....but its a bit more complicated than that....you can tense/brace your core against it by getting a big breath of air in ...

personly I don't use anything  ...mind I'm not going heavy enough really ....and like rusty I remove my trainers for squats and deads....

mind I have been looking at investing in some lifters....as I like front squatting as its more quad dominant ...

but at the mo katchum ...don't wory....just carry on as you are

I was just thinking about wearing 1 for work with being bent over all day.i'm strong enough and work hard enough i don't need to lift things just to put it down again and repeat.??

• Haha 2