trt treatment..

On 09/04/2019 at 16:16, W. Katchum said:

Aye he got some bits an bats at home he uses, an when I mentioned the gym he said he been a few times an gonna start coming throo, if all goes well tho like i said I think might end up with a load a the basic gear at work?

Try to make room for fingals fingers, atlas stones, and farmers walk

this should keep you ticking over on rest days

• Haha 1

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started weight lifting befor xmas with a personal trainer. Past month been going at it alone and the biggest diverence i have noticed is my mental helth has inproved ten fold.   Wish

Working out/lifting weights.....will all help your test levels anyway regardless of test boosters. Vit D promotes pituitary gland function which is often another cause of low test,low sex drive e

Are you and socks twins ?!  He sported a similar pic a while back , but was bigger . 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Done the martha’s, escape an all that as teen meself ? good days, some best memories I got a Wales 

you ever go to dora's by the south wales evening post office.

under ground place.cast iron tables bolted to the floor.white plastic patio chair.s and plastic pint's

them jack barstud's use to put there leg's out all the time when you wanted to walk past them to go to toilet lol.

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Dirty dora’s ??

that's it.place was mad lol.lad from the village died outside there.bouncer slammed him he fell over and hit his head on the kurb 

we would park just down the road.hand full of dried magic's out the shoe box in the boot of my mate's fiesta knock them on the head with a can and in we would go.40 min's later the head would be ruined lol

it was like a doley's night club lol. more green egg's in there than rugby ball's in wales.

you could get 3..20's for a quid.lovely ?

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Done the martha’s, escape an all that as teen meself ? good days, some best memories I got a Wales 

you should of come and said hello when you were in swansea.

just thinking now.you werent 1 of the PVM's were you.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Can ye remember the Danny dyke case? Guy from Swansea meant have killed him an burned his body?? All that was about same time. Swansea was wild back then for a wee welsh seaside place ? I spent a bit time with a few a the Swansea mafia ?? I was never involved in there circles so never had any probs but few dodgy dudes among em

yea remember that he was skimming the coke wasnt he or something along them line's.found bit's of him ontop of the mountain was it.

you on about a pub with big brick wall's around it.2 brother's surname start's with..M 

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye that’s them mate, spent a bit time in oyster mouth rd an Cardiff with them, they knew my uncles so sorta kept me out trouble for a bit ? guy who got done for it was called John Wilson, he dead now I sure, was a proper gent, but heard he caused a bit agro now an again when he got upset ? like I said I never really liked wales but honestly had some good times an most them were with the jacks truth being told, I hated port talbot with a passion, still do?

had a few pint's in that pub the brother's were sound lad's.nowhere safer in swansea lol. i used to go down there with 2 brother's from the village.

sandfield's aint the prettiest of place's is it.

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

When we first went wales, bout 93 I think it was sandfields was a hell hole, nobody liked it not even the sand rabbits? was some nice places up cwmavon, Margan an baglan as that. Then drugs hit the place bad, after my ma had took us there to escape em, an the whole town changed, was really no nice places left as nearly every family had a few junkies ffs, nowadays my ma an that still stay in margam, an when we visit she always says am I agree that sandfields is actually one the better places now, spent loads in sea front an still doing so an it’s brought sandfields out the stone ages ?

yea margam is better than sandfield's.yea a good few new building's etc been built the front.and they cleaned up the coal duff from the beach lol.

i remember being on the YTS painting railings towards cwmavon i think it was.by the big stone bridge.and anthony hopkins passed with a big line of cars going to a funeral the boss said.

just looked on google maps it was pontrhydyfen rugby pitch.painting the white hand railings around the pitch right by the road..

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I done a yts cutting the cover back along river where you on about ? lasted 4 days an then went for s pasty out sweet mans for my dinner an jumped a train back to Glasgow instead?? 

thats proper jacking fever lol.there was a guy living in a big bungalow by that stone bridge.surname pugh big roider.

44 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Temazapam mate where also yellow aswell sometimes an now they in tablet form, docs give em out as sleepers an youngsters take em for a buzz, mix with a can or flagon a cider an they trouble ? used make me think I was invincible an invisible ???☹️?

I remember years ago the older lads used to get my mate to Rob tablets out his house, I think the whole family were headbangers, the lads called the pills duck eggs and from what I remember the were like a cod liver oil tablet, and they would pierce a hole in them squeeze the stuff out then take them, probably the same sort of pills

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Was a couple of them I sure they were called puggy, I went school with there younger brother, from velindra that family an well known

Aye that’s the same things mate, don’t ever try em? best advice I got for anybody is avoid them an Valium ?

are got my wires crossed thought it was pugh.some rare breeds about them hill's lol.