trt treatment..

3 hours ago, Francie said:

How do you take the stuff Pmul,is it injection mate?

An is it for low testosterone or is it to jack you up,?

I use a product called Androgel. 

Its a gel that you apply to your torso. 

It is the easiest, but most expensive way to go. 

Most people think TRT is for limp dick syndrome. It does work for that, but just as important, it is a boost to your over all wellbeing. 

Make no mistake, if your over 30, your T is depleting at an alarming rate. 

My energy levels are better now than 10/15yrs ago. 

The soft body and lack of interest in things that used to get you going is because your T is depleting. 

Id advise any man over 40 to get his levels checked and improve his lifestyle. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started weight lifting befor xmas with a personal trainer. Past month been going at it alone and the biggest diverence i have noticed is my mental helth has inproved ten fold.   Wish

Working out/lifting weights.....will all help your test levels anyway regardless of test boosters. Vit D promotes pituitary gland function which is often another cause of low test,low sex drive e

Are you and socks twins ?!  He sported a similar pic a while back , but was bigger . 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You used it Chris?

I did for a little bit but I got the nausea, vomiting and acne side effects. I started lifting heavy again and while my T isn't what it was like in my teens it's much higher than it was before. Again results vary but certainly explore diet and exercise as well as medication.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Working out/lifting weights.....will all help your test levels anyway regardless of test boosters.

Vit D promotes pituitary gland function which is often another cause of low test,low sex drive etc.....i certainly wouldnt recommend jumping from straight into test boosters without first trying natural means such as exercise/weight training....higher protein intake/higher carb and healthy fats,maybe a bit of ginger extract......lose the beer/drugs as much as possible and try to live a stress free life.....if you havent had a noticeable improvement within 6 months look at boosters.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

I not into lifting in any shape or form I’m thinking more for cardio? Would ye recommend it to somebody to try or would ye advise summat else??

It's hard to say, mate. Internet doctors are 10 a penny but you need a real one to run the tests and tailor the best advice for you in your situation. I will add to that I've been lifting since my teens and I find my bouts of health decline are noticeable when I stop.

+1 on what Gnash says above.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Working out/lifting weights.....will all help your test levels anyway regardless of test boosters.

Vit D promotes pituitary gland function which is often another cause of low test,low sex drive etc.....i certainly wouldnt recommend jumping from straight into test boosters without first trying natural means such as exercise/weight training....higher protein intake/higher carb and healthy fats,maybe a bit of ginger extract......lose the beer/drugs as much as possible and try to live a stress free life.....if you havent had a noticeable improvement within 6 months look at boosters.

On that topic, sleep is probably the biggest performance enhancer that 90% of people neglect.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, king said:

Have a look at this gnasher.i often watch ted talks.

And asked on here if anyone else watch's them.

A good few watch them on here.

And I forget who mentioned this 1.

But it is very interesting and with you being interested in sports etc.

It will be right up your street so to speak.

Im not sure he says anything we dont already know but certainly puts it in a clear and concise way.....i have one or two of my own non scientific theories regarding evolution in sport but i wont spoil your topic with my mad ramblings ?....thanks for posting that mate,interesting ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I not into lifting in any shape or form I’m thinking more for cardio? Would ye recommend it to somebody to try or would ye advise summat else??

I packed up the fags after 35 years 8 months ago, been getting in the Gym a bit myself.

I know f**k all about medicine and I dont even like taking an aspirin but I eat pretty clean and decided that and a bit of excercise will have to take me where it takes me.

I dont lift weights either, I only do CV stuff as I need to shift a couple of stone.

• Like 2

For me, it gave me the energy to want to work out. 

This isn’t to jack you up. It will get you off the couch and give you the will to lift. 

From my research, jogging/running depletes T and lifting/ hitting the heavy bag helps increase it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, TOMO said:

bit of irony in that sentence ......wonder how many modern Olympians were natty

Not usain bolt.fastest man in the world.he's only 6 seconds faster than me for christ sake.

these olympians aint all that.you aint even got to be good.nobody bothers doing track and field.they just have to be the best of a very small group of people.how long does it take to learn to throw a javelin or jump as far as you can,about a week and thats all they do so of course there better than average anybody could be if thats all they had to do every day.

Over rated.

• Haha 2