My boys new pup

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my little boy his first Lurcher she mostly whippet greyhound with a touch of deerhound and bull way back

Bitch getting a size now 8 months old she is a handful to walk on a lead but walks to heel when out in the field good recall, has plenty of speed when running about. She eats loads biscuit through the

Not claiming to be an expert Steve but I would say mostly whippet greyhound wi a touch of deerhound and bull way back

Posted Images

12 hours ago, jukel123 said:

You sure you got it for your son and not yourself? ?

Well u no how it is lol I got out the dogs After he arrived but he been agging for a puppy for ages so why not get a Lurcher. He gets his pup and I can get out again lol, atb

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Is the hearing ok on the dog mate .Seen a few total white dogs stone deaf .

Yeah fine I’ve had a few white dogs in the past never had a deaf one.. I did have one white bitch u would have thought was deaf years ago but the f****r just didn’t like coming back lol

• Haha 2
On 30/03/2019 at 17:48, salukixgrey said:

Got my little boy his first Lurcher she mostly whippet greyhound with a touch of deerhound and bull way back

F45672F7-BC0D-49BA-9413-D4172AD7395E.jpeg

Nice pup ,hope they become the best of mates,and I wish them atvb for the future .

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Nice pup ,hope they become the best of mates,and I wish them atvb for the future .

4 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Win win then ,

Yes a win win gotta get my foot back in the door some how lol. Cheers mate she is only for a bit of mooching local, run what we see type of thing get him out n about and of the iPad. Atb

• Like 1