hiya guys just wanted to ask for a few tips on how to bring my 6month old lurchers on I've got three

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your asking how to bring three young lurchers on get rid of two and concentrate on one just take your time and learn it the basics starting with breaking to stock but be very careful especially thi

Pile down the country lane  Sky rocket the six bar gate off its hinges Draw level with the fleeing herd Pursue them until weary (the herd not you) Lob jukels out window  

Bit vague that 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Yadad said:

I no I should have but what's done is done now only thing I can do is try my best with themy would any one advise a drop rabbit 

The only thing I would suggest you drop is them dogs of at a local pound then atleast you can say you did the best by them and get your self a Xbox 

18 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

The only thing I would suggest you drop is them dogs of at a local pound then atleast you can say you did the best by them and get your self a Xbox 

This clown has came on the terrier section as well under a different username. Don’t give the Cnut the time of day. 

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Oh well that makes all the difference, how do ye want this 900, in 10s or 20s ???

Yr yr what ever prove you all wrong in a few months got the help just came on here for a bit of extra but all I got is hassle