hiya guys just wanted to ask for a few tips on how to bring my 6month old lurchers on I've got three

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your asking how to bring three young lurchers on get rid of two and concentrate on one just take your time and learn it the basics starting with breaking to stock but be very careful especially thi

Pile down the country lane  Sky rocket the six bar gate off its hinges Draw level with the fleeing herd Pursue them until weary (the herd not you) Lob jukels out window  

Bit vague that 

Posted Images

Pile down the country lane 

Sky rocket the six bar gate off its hinges

Draw level with the fleeing herd

Pursue them until weary (the herd not you)

Lob jukels out window

Always refrain from this young grasshopper ?

And do nothing to tarnish the good name of your fellow Lurchermen 

You know 

Edited by low plains drifter
  • Like 6

If your asking how to bring three young lurchers on get rid of two and concentrate on one just take your time and learn it the basics starting with breaking to stock but be very careful especially this time of year with lambs about try and get out with someone who's clued up 

• Like 12
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

If your asking how to bring three young lurchers on get rid of two and concentrate on one just take your time and learn it the basics starting with breaking to stock but be very careful especially this time of year with lambs about try and get out with someone who's clued up 

hit-the-nail-on-the-head-gif.gif

• Like 1

Good luck with 3. I had 2 young gun dogs that my wife wanted 2 weeks apart complete nightmare will never entertain the idea ever again!! Best way if rehoming 1 or 2 isn't an option when walking them put 2 in the car spend time with each one on basic commands as a group you will have no chance what so ever and end up with 3 dogs that don't listen or have any training. You will have to have the patience of a saint with 3 young dogs but if you don't spend time with each one teaching basic commands you are setting yourself up to fail. Half hour each day for each dog teaching commands let them be young don't rush the working life onto them. STOCK TRAIN we have enough people not putting time into there dogs and expect everything without putting anything in. WHAT breed are they all? As in what x's are they? 

• Like 2

If you dont no how to bring a lurcher on 3 is a bad move should have started with 1 once you have trained that and got him going after it's a year old or so buy another and so on if your end result is 3 but 3 at once as a beginner is not going to end well I've had dogs for the last 13 years since I've been 12 and got in to ferreting ect nd I wouldn't like 3 now 

33 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Someone’s on the wind up ?? Atb

another 1 of dogfoxes new accounts me thinks,dugum is another.....probably got 1 for every section on here......loads of brand new accounts with f***ing weirdos on here lately?

• Like 1