The Final .

4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

If your from Genuine Romany stock Wilf you Ancestors on that side of your tree came out of India and migrated west mate ?

Thats nothing to be ashamed of

Just a Fact lol 

?? ??

No only are you a football expert, you are a DNA expert as well now.......1000 years mate, all documented and tested.

You trying to make yourself feel better?......you ain’t got a length of Windrush in you have you, you seem to be angling for “Wog of the year” on the Brexit thread ? Lol 

Edited by WILF

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so his team are worse than dogshit but he beats you all with his banter,wit and passion.

In fairness mate, I don’t think proper football lads actually give a f**k about who’s club is the biggest.......they just like getting you at it ! Lol

Quote from 20/6/79 ... " one of my biggest regrets in football was I didn't get to play for Sunderland " George Best         Quote from 21 /6/79.... "Fuk me ,what was I drinki

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WILF said:

No only are you a football expert, you are a DNA expert as well now.......1000 years mate, all documented and tested.

You trying to make yourself feel better?......you ain’t got a length of Windrush in you have you, you seem to be angling for “Wog of the year” on the Brexit thread ? Lol 

He tried it on the footy threads then brexit thankfully South hams put paid to the boxing ones and swiftly fair play to him for doing so 

Maxy, remember when you said Advocat was going to sign Van Djik ? Lol lol

weather shit and I’m a bit fed up today, come on mate......make us a few more of your football predictions.

Give us all a chuckle ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Dick Van was def on Safc's Radar Wilf as MVilla an old player of ours is apparently on WH's 

So have you accepted you linage ?

Some of us have been Saxon/Celt and theres no hint of anything else for at least a thousand years, in turn we have produced more of the same.......not everyone can say the same.

saxon/Celt + Celt/celt = 4 Saxon/celts

Some of us are doing our bit if that’s the road we are walking down on this thread ;) 

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What bit's that Wilf ?

Look mate, for the sake of politeness lets keep it about football.

I don’t understand why you are pushing this nonsense but I’m saying to you now I don’t want to go there......if you insist I will but I dont want to because there’s no need ;) 

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

My point was colour don't make the man imo it's his values and weather he puts his country of birth or acceptance before that of say his parents grandparents ' ancestors ect.

There is more chance of seeing you sat with Mike ashley at St James Park, cheering the mags on against Sunderland than expecting a muslim to fight against another muslim over England!