The Final .

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so his team are worse than dogshit but he beats you all with his banter,wit and passion.

In fairness mate, I don’t think proper football lads actually give a f**k about who’s club is the biggest.......they just like getting you at it ! Lol

Quote from 20/6/79 ... " one of my biggest regrets in football was I didn't get to play for Sunderland " George Best         Quote from 21 /6/79.... "Fuk me ,what was I drinki

Posted Images

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

More a sleight on yourself ?

Look you can keep nit picking ' brown nosing for browny points or just type in Google Safc News and go look at the pics and vids of sat night ect on Safc official site.

Its easy and free.

??

The proof is in the pudding as they say ?

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

More a sleight on yourself ?

Look you can keep nit picking ' brown nosing for browny points or just type in Google Safc News and go look at the pics and vids of sat night ect on Safc official site.

Its easy and free.

??

The proof is in the pudding as they say ?

No sleight here Max, I don't follow any club at all.

But I will bow to your undying love of Sunderland, from a monkey hanger to a mackem good luck this season I best get off this laptop before the ward sister sets about me.

3 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Then the crowd held you aloft their shoulders shouting MAX MAX MAX and everybody cheered and clapped. 

For some reason In my head I’m picturing mad max 2 , thunderdome, maxster blaster vs that Pompey fan with all the tattoos 

hundreds of pitmen scaling over the thunder dome, “two men enter, 1 man leaves “ 

3 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

If you want an example of good honest up for a laugh salt of the earth fans who will follow a team anywhere an always be commended check out when rangers went to Manchester for the uefa cup final.

No Rusty dont fall for it son....you already support a big club.... you dont need to desperately plead and beg people to take some notice of your club like fans of clubs long forgotten about have to do.

• Haha 2
On 02/04/2019 at 11:42, maxhardcore said:

Get them vids watched of Trafalga.'you prob already have truth be told .

Safc long forgotten ' more like Long in the Memory of old London Town ? 

Come on then Max i,ll keep you going a little longer....lifes quiet at the moment ?

The sooner you realise that football fans are tribal the sooner you will understand that people are just not interested in looking at Sunderland clips on Youtube ?

Personally i couldnt give a shit what Sunderland did at Trafalgar Square i have no interest in the club and neither does anybody who doesnt support Sunderland.

Im sorry but Sunderland are a forgotten club as are the likes of Preston North End,Huddersfield,Wolves etc yes they were once succesful clubs as were Sunderland i get it....but Sunderlands period of success was in the 1800's for crying out loud ?......Huddersfields period of success was in the 1920,s so more recent than your lot and i dont hear their fans carrying on like you do.....or Villas fans,Prestons fans,Forest and on and on.

Your grandfather could have said they were a great club yes.....but its not for you to cling onto success because you,ve never seen it... i get the piss taken out of me for saying my Hammers won the world cup for England or our 3 Fa Cup final or European Cup Winners Cup win but at least i was actually alive when it happened !!

I enjoy having the footie banter with folk but you have to keep it sensible,England tournaments are great for it....its all good natured but you occasionally come across lads like you who are just totally delusional.....as an example.....for me the club i aspire to be compared with is Everton,possibly Arsenal but they are still a little out of our reach....solid consistent clubs,strong traditions and a good support,if we can reach their level as a club in my lifetime i,ll be delighted...........but you.....you compare your club to Barcelona ???

Like i say the footie banter is fun but when someone gets silly with it people just dont bother.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Come on then Max i,ll keep you going a little longer....lifes quiet at the moment ?

The sooner you realise that football fans are tribal the sooner you will understand that people are just not interested in looking at Sunderland clips on Youtube ?

Personally i couldnt give a shit what Sunderland did at Trafalgar Square i have no interest in the club and neither does anybody who doesnt support Sunderland.

Im sorry but Sunderland are a forgotten club as are the likes of Preston North End,Huddersfield,Wolves etc yes they were once succesful clubs as were Sunderland i get it....but Sunderlands period of success was in the 1800's for crying out loud ?......Huddersfields period of success was in the 1920,s so more recent than your lot and i dont hear their fans carrying on like you do.....or Villas fans,Prestons fans,Forest and on and on.

Your grandfather could have said they were a great club yes.....but its not for you to cling onto success because you,ve never seen it... i get the piss taken out of me for saying my Hammers won the world cup for England or our 3 Fa Cup final or European Cup Winners Cup win but at least i was actually alive when it happened !!

I enjoy having the footie banter with folk but you have to keep it sensible,England tournaments are great for it....its all good natured but you occasionally come across lads like you who are just totally delusional.....as an example.....for me the club i aspire to be compared with is Everton,possibly Arsenal but they are still a little out of our reach....solid consistent clubs,strong traditions and a good support,if we can reach their level as a club in my lifetime i,ll be delighted...........but you.....you compare your club to Barcelona ???

Like i say the footie banter is fun but when someone gets silly with it people just dont bother.

Yeah but mate, what about the atmosphere at the 1966 World Cup final......it was amazing and me and the crowd when Bobby lifted the trophy were ecstatic !!.......I’d have gone out on the piss with them after......if I had actually been alive and actually been there ! Lol 

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yeah but mate, what about the atmosphere at the 1966 World Cup final......it was amazing and me and the crowd when Bobby lifted the trophy were ecstatic !!.......I’d have gone out on the piss with them after......if I had actually been alive and actually been there ! Lol 

Well i was alive but far too young to remember it......we didnt have a telly but my brother later told me it was a blinding atmosphere on the radio ?

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Flacko said:

gnasher 16 don’t think you can put wolves in tha forgotten clubs mate we’re alive and kicking ?atb Flacko 

Thank god for the Chinese eh ?

No i like Wolves they're a nice club.....but i think it would be fair to say until their recent investors popped up they were at least half forgotten about ?

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Ffs in not reading all that' I got to 1800s which is nonsense and stopped reading lol

It was a great weekend and SAFC support once again showed what could be .

Checkatrade .

Imagine if we ever have any real success.

Europe might just be glad of Brexit lol ?

Stopped reading did you son...course you did ?

A little bit of true truth and suddenly you,ve had enough of footie banter ?

Remember stats are not opinions they are factual........and anyone can look them up !

Edited by gnasher16

As a neutral it was a great game to watch tbh and both sets of fans made it quite the occasion......Jordan Henderson’s dad missed a MASSIVE game in Liverpool vs tottenham at Anfield to go to this final, if you miss your son leading his team out for a potential season defining game in the premier league title race then there must be half decent craic going on amongst the mackems on big days like this. My mate was in the Pompey end and says the atmosphere was a million times better then when he went to iniesta’s last ever game at the nou camp! 

Can anyone who watched it properly say it wasnt just as if not a lot more entertaining than your average premier league match?? Imagine two teams from Spain’s or Italy’s 3rd tier putting on a game like that! 

When big clubs fall from grace like both these clubs have at the moment you have to remember it’s sometimes good for the fans to go back to basics instead of the smoke and mirrors of the premier league.

Success is obviously good for a club, even essential at some, but in all honesty would you want your club winning everything year in year out? I bet rangers fans have had more fun travelling round the lower league grounds/pubs etc than celtic fans going to the same away grounds, winning the same trophies year after year after year! If city retain the title this year they will have won it twice on the trot to draw with Uniteds record of consecutive wins......how many 100s of millions will the owners chuck at the team then to beat uniteds record next season?

• Like 1

Well we all like a chinky in the Black Country gnash ?,seriously tho big money is what’s needed to get up this  football league & I reckon  we’ve been worth the investment up to yet atb Flacko