The Final .

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so his team are worse than dogshit but he beats you all with his banter,wit and passion.

In fairness mate, I don’t think proper football lads actually give a f**k about who’s club is the biggest.......they just like getting you at it ! Lol

Quote from 20/6/79 ... " one of my biggest regrets in football was I didn't get to play for Sunderland " George Best         Quote from 21 /6/79.... "Fuk me ,what was I drinki

Posted Images

Just now, gnasher16 said:

The day you tell the truth about football.......will be the day you tell the truth about football !

? Now that’s funny!

oh f**k, I have missed you Max ! Lol 

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Give your family in the smoke a bell Wilf and ask them if they heard about the Safc invasion of Old London Town on Saturday night ?

Dadadaaa......dadadaaaa......dadadaaaa.......woooooo.......oooooo.....ooooo !

lol 

8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And I bet the above went over your head ??

It’s a good job you didn’t run into any Pompey fans........you may have had to........Exterminate Exterminate Exterminate ! Lol 

Mind you, there probably wasn’t many Pompey fans around.........in Sunderland ! Lol

Edited by WILF
8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

They were gangs of young Pompey giving it large fueled by drink and sniff .

One had his top off said to a middle aged Safc fan stood with his Wife you dirty northern b*****d 

The bloke put him strait on his arse busting his face for him.

And the police did fook all because he deserved it.

They also lifted a Pompey fan in the same crowd for throwing a can of larger at women and kids standing above Wembley way.

I can see there being trouble at our last game of the season against them up here the way they were going on.

Hope they bring their swimming trunks ??

One thing for sure Max, if you have the numbers they may need their trunks, but you would never take such liberty at their place.

Before slagging off pompey fans for slinging an odd can or firing some abuse around, take a good look at football in general, Sunderland fans are not angels when they bump into ANY man woman or child wearing a Newcastle shirt on derby days are they, Hartlepool and Darlington are no different. Thats what happens unfortunately at live matches. But yes your last match of the season could be interesting especially with both teams maybe having something to play for.

Sunderland Fans as a rule don't take liberty's Des

They have a few beers and a bit craic' very well behaved for the numbers they travel in ?

That's absolute bollocks Max I've been in Newcastle on a derby day many times, so please don't give me that well-behaved bollocks lol 

• Like 1

That's a Derby your talking about .

Not the normal weekly football match  or a once in a while Wembley final .

How many Safc were arrested in the smoke from Friday - today out the approx 60k plus that descended on the Capital for any offence never mind a violent offence ?????

They have a few beers and a bit craic' very well behaved for the numbers they travel in, your quote not mine and no mention of derby exceptions, please don't paint Sunderland fans to be angels, you know different and so do I ................atb Del

You obviously don't .

Every club has its idiot minority .

But as Iv said very rare you see Safc support looking for trouble .

As Iv states how many Safc arrested in the smoke over the weekend out the 60k plus for ANY offence' never mind violent offences.???????

Every club has its idiot minority.  ?? is that a confession Max lol

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

But as Iv said very rare you see Safc support looking for trouble .

That’s right, they are all down the Mosque !  Lol