The Final .

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so his team are worse than dogshit but he beats you all with his banter,wit and passion.

In fairness mate, I don’t think proper football lads actually give a f**k about who’s club is the biggest.......they just like getting you at it ! Lol

Quote from 20/6/79 ... " one of my biggest regrets in football was I didn't get to play for Sunderland " George Best         Quote from 21 /6/79.... "Fuk me ,what was I drinki

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Its amazing how Sunderland can pitch up with 70,000 fans at Wembley but can only get 30,000 at home games......theres a saying for that but it escapes 

1 minute ago, ftm said:

Gnasher your better than that pal give it a rest .we safc fans don't have much to party about so when the opportunity arises we go for it 

What you talking about give it a rest you Sunderland lot do the whole " football banter " thing on here day in day out......what....is it only allowed when yous say so ?

The day Sunderland took over London , the biggest mass migration of people since the Rwandan war , all just to see them win a trophy for the small teams to have a day out with . 

Massive club , Kevin Phillips , joe Bolton, pennywell hooligans , pit villages on fire in a flame of red and white . 

Facts 

9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

What you talking about give it a rest you Sunderland lot do the whole " football banter " thing on here day in day out......what....is it only allowed when yous say so ?

Think you have misunderstood them Gnasher................you can say what you like about Sunderland, just as long as it's all good and without sarcasm ?

Ain't that about right Max? Good luck for today, nice to see a Northern club in the final.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, delswal said:

Think you have misunderstood them Gnasher................you can say what you like about Sunderland, just as long as it's all good and without sarcasm ?

Ain't that about right Max? Good luck for today, nice to see a Northern club in the final.

You cant win.....Max has made it a lifetime mission on here to make Sunderland relevant and talked about yet as soon as i mention them i get a bollocking ?

Ok i get it i had a few Sunderland free years so im not quite as worn down by it as the rest but seeing chaps like Jukel worn down into becoming chief online club promoter,Ftm becoming head of online censorship and even poor old uncle Stan becoming Mr classy gentleman online arbitrator theres got to be some sort of good natured resistance surely ?.....oh alright alright i,ll stay away from this lovely little Sunderland social club and let the lad see that hard work does pay off after all?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

You cant win.....Max has made it a lifetime mission on here to make Sunderland relevant and talked about yet as soon as i mention them i get a bollocking ?

Ok i get it i had a few Sunderland free years so im not quite as worn down by it as the rest but seeing chaps like Jukel worn down into becoming chief online club promoter,Ftm becoming head of online censorship and even poor old uncle Stan becoming Mr classy gentleman online arbitrator theres got to be some sort of good natured resistance surely ?.....oh alright alright i,ll stay away from this lovely little Sunderland social club and let the lad see that hard work does pay off after all ?

Think you forgot about the sarcastic bit there Gnash ? positive and NO sarcasm but good effort lol

• Haha 2