Anyone recommend these wellies or not ?

19 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Anyone who pays 200 nicker for wellies has certainly got more money than sense ?

Cheers, D.

I thought this I've always just had the 40 50 quid ones but they dont last and on  cold day/night your feet freeze that's why I thought I would bite the bullet and get some decent ones alot of people swear by them and say well worth the money last for years keep you warm ECT

2 hours ago, the lamping ferreter said:

Seen these boots are they any good or is their better on the market ? Their usually £210 on the website but these are for £155 so I think the price is right or not 

Screenshot_20190329-201422_Samsung Internet.jpg

go well with a mole skin jock strap and a nice tweed vest.

I’ve had loads of pairs . They are good but they aren’t the wellie they used to be . They were made in France and they used to last me a couple or three seasons, but now they are manufactured in bloody Madagascar, and now they only last about a season or so . But I live in them , they are easy to slip on and off . I’ve had Aigle and seeland and they were not as good. Toggi made some once and I had a pair and they were excellent . But I haven’t found any since and I think they have stopped making them .

16 hours ago, the lamping ferreter said:

This was my thoughts as I want a all year round wellie winter spring summer autumn I can get thinner ones for less money so I dont no what to go for 

Wor aboor the veganords with the outlast linings, had a pair of boots with outlast that stuff is magic