Nice afternoon

Had the afternoon off got all my jobs done.

headed of to my squirrel permission ,as I only have 4 more days left before the caravan site opens

shot these with HW100k using AA express pellets 7.9gr .

if I only allowed one gun this would be it ,even over my FAC guns

image.jpg

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Good shooting vm. I’m surprised that you’d prefer the hw100 over the crown though.

The crown and impact are fantastic but if I could only have one gun then it would be HW100k 

i have taken shots out to 70 + yards and does not let me down 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, villaman said:

The crown and impact are fantastic but if I could only have one gun then it would be HW100k 

i have taken shots out to 70 + yards and does not let me down 

Excellent, I’ve got an hw100ks and it’s a good tool. I never intended to buy it though. Went in the shop for some ammo, and came out with the hw. No regrets on that though. I see livens have the crown in synthetic in store fac and sub 12. I’ve been trying to avoid buying another air gun but when I see them, who knows? If I had a spare slot already, I’d be in danger of a purchase I think, as it would have to be fac if I had a crown, because I think ? its potential would be too compromised in 12ft lb.? oh no, here I go again ?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Excellent, I’ve got an hw100ks and it’s a good tool. I never intended to buy it though. Went in the shop for some ammo, and came out with the hw. No regrets on that though. I see livens have the crown in synthetic in store fac and sub 12. I’ve been trying to avoid buying another air gun but when I see them, who knows? If I had a spare slot already, I’d be in danger of a purchase I think, as it would have to be fac if I had a crown, because I think ? its potential would be too compromised in 12ft lb.? oh no, here I go again ?

You would not be disappointed in the crown mate . Went down my indoor range last night , 18.1 gr spot on and at 75 yard one mill dot , same with AA fields 16 gr 75 yard just one mill dot , but the 16s running at just under 1000 FPS, 36ft/lbs and 18.1 910 FPS 33ft/ lbs 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The one said:

Nice going mate , looking at the left one its gutted you going to use them ?.

Started to gut them in the woods but my knife needed sharpening ,forgot to do it before I went out 

Yes I do use them for game pies , raised game pie , buggers and just roasted with a bit of salt/ black pepper and olive oil , my mates love them 

11 hours ago, villaman said:

You would not be disappointed in the crown mate . Went down my indoor range last night , 18.1 gr spot on and at 75 yard one mill dot , same with AA fields 16 gr 75 yard just one mill dot , but the 16s running at just under 1000 FPS, 36ft/lbs and 18.1 910 FPS 33ft/ lbs 

I know you’re right, that’s the ‘problem’.......?

• Haha 1