New cars to have speed limiters and black boxes by law

7 hours ago, Greyman said:

An old crack head like me still weigh,s exactly the same as he did at 21 I,m faf, were as you are a clinically obese young man, hence you have your BMI on standby you think going to the counter instead of the drive through is good exercise and a can of Fanta is one of your five a day, I,m a tad busy at the moment but if you want a further spanking I,m sure I,ll be able to get back to you soon ????

I'm overweight not obese thank you. I don't know where you get your ideas from but from your hallucinations you must be on something very strong

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to this etc  read an article a while back about electric cars and possible implications.  Ie don’t pay your road tax , service , mot, or fall behind on your payments , the motor

As a aged individual approaching my 70th birthday, I don't give  a f**k  about the new rule. I have never been into speed or performance cars. I cannot understand the buzz blokes get from having two e

Good, no need to go above 70

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Billy b said:

F**king do more harm than good probably....won't be no harm to them folk who get high performance cars & then drive about 40mile an hr everywhere....never understood that,got a new plate high performance motor & their frit to drive them,no good for them motors, they need to tear the road up now & again??

What do you think track days are for.

I love quick cars but im not the best driver in the world id probably end up taking out pedestrians,lamp posts,all sorts....track days you can f**k up at will ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What do you think track days are for.

I love quick cars but im not the best driver in the world id probably end up taking out pedestrians,lamp posts,all sorts....track days you can f**k up at will ?

??I make you right there,track days are ideal for opening up whatever skill level,definitely not good to go & think your Stirling moss & wipe out Doris on her milk & eggs run,but I can't stick being stuck behind someone who's in a high power car on a national limit road or something and their just crawling a long??