A few hoppers

As I can’t be doing with watching the great British sewing bee with her indoors ( by the way, longshanx’s likes it) me and the long one had a go at the rabbits, there was a few about and we managed 7, longshanx taking one at over 100 yards ( cracking shot) they are very lamp shy, so roll on the light nights when we can just sit up with a cup of tea and pop a few off as they go about their business ?

5E0AD208-4C15-4954-AC9A-5BA9A5EAD445.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Longshanx said:

Forgot the sewing bee was on (ssshhh it's been recorded?

Much prefer being out though?

Good night last night not had a few like that for a while. I was well pleased with that long shot.

Looking forward to the light nights now

Haha, you joke that its been recorded, but I know that’s the truth and these lads on here need to know what sort of limp wristed character they are dealing with ????

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Haha, you joke that its been recorded, but I know that’s the truth and these lads on here need to know what sort of limp wristed character they are dealing with ????

Maybe knitting is just the thing for sharp shooting!

45 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Maybe knitting is just the thing for sharp shooting!

Keeps my eyes in check U, trying to get the thread through those tiny little holes on the needle??

Also next seasons fashion will be full coat made of fox and rabbit pelts with squirrel tail cuffs and a fox tail collar ?

15 minutes ago, Longshanx said:

Keeps my eyes in check U, trying to get the thread through those tiny little holes on the needle??

Also next seasons fashion will be full coat made of fox and rabbit pelts with squirrel tail cuffs and a fox tail collar ?

Go with my muzzleloading that would.

Maybe a few discreet sequins here and there... 

• Haha 1

far more fun than knitting lads? nice one!

10 hours ago, Underdog said:

Thems nice ones. 22 or mousing rifle?

nowt wrong with the new style mega mouse rifles pyjama man? 

sorry u couldn't help it!! lol

9 hours ago, Stavross said:

All with the .22 

you wanna give one of the pards a go stavross, perfect for lamp shy bunnies.. you can pick rabbits out at 150yrd with built in ir easily?

mouse gun with pard on the other night, coupe of them were around  100. 

fullsizeoutput_4d3.jpeg.c248bac2a3b2c77f212e8d75d8e95cb3.jpeg

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, si brown said:

you wanna give one of the pards a go stavross, perfect for lamp shy bunnies.. you can pick rabbits out at 150yrd with built in ir easily?

mouse gun with pard on the other night, coupe of them were around  100. 

fullsizeoutput_4d3.jpeg.c248bac2a3b2c77f212e8d75d8e95cb3.jpeg

I've been toying with idea of getting a Pard Si. Would you definitely rate them? 

Need to go and have a look at one to see if I can get away with it, I'm right handed but left eye dominant. Need to make sure it's comfortable. 

50 minutes ago, Longshanx said:

I've been toying with idea of getting a Pard Si. Would you definitely rate them? 

Need to go and have a look at one to see if I can get away with it, I'm right handed but left eye dominant. Need to make sure it's comfortable. 

there a good bit of kit, ive used a few different nv's over the years and this is the best and most practical..

the picture is spot on and it dose all the stuff the mega pricey ones do but generally better and 1/3 of the price..spotted deer at over 200 with the ir on full.

you might need to use an additional ir if you've got a pricey scope on as the more expensive ones filter the ir down!

one of my mates flogged a pard and bought an n355 said it was crap compared to the pard flogged it and bought another ..

you don't have to compromise your day scope at all regarding eye relief and when the pards on its just right cos there's next to no eye relief needed ..

only thing ill say is I have the rubber eye pice folded out of the way but I also did that with the photons, you can use a nv range finder with it to which is a bonus!

got mine off Ian b for a better price than anywhere, give him a call on the Blackwood site number if your interested ?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, si brown said:

there a good bit of kit, ive used a few different nv's over the years and this is the best and most practical..

the picture is spot on and it dose all the stuff the mega pricey ones do but generally better and 1/3 of the price..spotted deer at over 200 with the ir on full.

you might need to use an additional ir if you've got a pricey scope on as the more expensive ones filter the ir down!

one of my mates flogged a pard and bought an n355 said it was crap compared to the pard flogged it and bought another ..

you don't have to compromise your day scope at all regarding eye relief and when the pards on its just right cos there's next to no eye relief needed ..

only thing ill say is I have the rubber eye pice folded out of the way but I also did that with the photons, you can use a nv range finder with it to which is a bonus!

got mine off Ian b for a better price than anywhere, give him a call on the Blackwood site number if your interested ?

Thanks Si, I had a word with Ianb the other week, he's away at the moment so when he gets back I think I'll get one. Be next month now when I get one???