1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Ffs take it in contex instead of spitting your dummy out ' like I say the east end was a hotch potch of breeds creeds and nationalitys so you have a big chance of having some alien colour creed or culture flowing thru your veins and yes Iv noticed your constant references to half breeds ect ect since Youv came back and I ain't your son ?

???? I knew you,d go for it !.....im only muckin about ya lemon i told you the other week we,ll wipe our mouths of all that before but you said nothing....i was always told you should never refuse to shake a mans hand...even if you dont like him ?

" constant reference to half breeds " why does that bother you...you aint half chat are you ?.....and son is a friendly term down here,but dont sweat if it offends you i wont call you it....see easy to be nice innit ?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me,logging onto Thl while sitting in a 40k football stadium watching your team play is bad,but logging onto Thl while running away from a bomb scare is taking the piss.

I thought hard about the Frosties myself before I moved, it was toss up between them and getting stabbed living amongst 9 trillion wogs !.......it was a close call ! Lol lol 

I'm not guilty of our history i'm proud. As a country we forgave germany within 1 generation.why is what we done 1000s if years ago to blame for whats happened in the last 20.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, tandors said:

Blaming the British empire is pretty ridiculous, people have been conquered for power and resources since time began, only this time we have been conquered from the inside, I can't think of anytime in history where the rulers have actively gone out to wipe out their own people and a lot of the people are cheering it on with their white saviour complex. Didn't the irish, Welsh, Norse and Scottish all join together to wipe out the English 1000 years or so ago and can I blame that for the state of the country now?

Good post, and one that’s hard to disagree with. I’m fully aware that every single thing that happened since time began is part of the history that gets us to this point today, no one can argue with that. 

If we can’t blame the empire then who or what can we blame? There must be something or someone surely! How has the capital of england got a muslim mayor? 

I suppose it’s a never ending debate that has gone on for 100s of year and will continue long after we have been and gone! 

1 hour ago, tandors said:

Blame Marxism and globalism.

You maybe right, I shall have to look into them more to understand them if I’m honest lol

Your comments are fair tho, and I’m sure there a million people more clued up on it then me.

certainly raised a debate tho but that’s how minds get changed and you get a different view on something so I will look them up ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, tandors said:

Blaming the British empire is pretty ridiculous, people have been conquered for power and resources since time began, only this time we have been conquered from the inside, I can't think of anytime in history where the rulers have actively gone out to wipe out their own people and a lot of the people are cheering it on with their white saviour complex. Didn't the irish, Welsh, Norse and Scottish all join together to wipe out the English 1000 years or so ago and can I blame that for the state of the country now?

It's not just the British empire though is it...history is history whether it's hundreds of years ago or yesterday....id say the major changes started with the ruling of swathes of foreign lands and bringing those people here for work etc....right to bombing the shit out of the middle East, destabilising the whole region  and then opening the doors...... it's all part of our history as a country...that's a fact....nothing for us to apologise for cause I never asked for any of it...the same as I haven't asked for my countries major cities to be turned into third world shit holes....

Old and recent history is now biting us on the ass.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

You maybe right, I shall have to look into them more to understand them if I’m honest lol

Your comments are fair tho, and I’m sure there a million people more clued up on it then me.

certainly raised a debate tho but that’s how minds get changed and you get a different view on something so I will look them up ?

I'd put the blame pretty much squarely at greed to be honest.....but that would be too simple I suppose

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I'm not guilty of our history i'm proud.

As a country we forgave germany within 1 generation.why is what we done 1000s if years ago to blame for whats happened in the last 20.

I still don't know who on this thread has said they feel guilty for anything in our past??

It's really not the point...the past gives you the present...and here we are...being proud, guilty or not giving a flying f**k makes no difference lol

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I'm not guilty of our history i'm proud.

As a country we forgave germany within 1 generation.why is what we done 1000s if years ago to blame for whats happened in the last 20.

Forgave Germany.... look where that has got yous.... 

It’s my own fault because I’m not very clear when I write things and I tend to swerve off in different directions, so let me make an attempt to be as clear as I can about how I view things......

Its basically not worth talking about the tribes or this or that in the UK (or Europe for that matter) because there is no purity to anyone’s prejudice.

Everything is degrees of this or that, it’s all shades of grey (which I agree much of life is)........However, you will never ever solve the problems that these people bring to European shores with shades of grey.

If it’s not everything then it’s nothing, you may as well just wipe your mouth.

You don’t get an infestation of rats and worry about the good rats or the bad rats, you don’t worry about if you are polite to them or not.......they are just f***ing rats......that’s pure prejudice.

Normal people dont really think in that way and the world is made up of normal people.......and so, it’s all here to stay and the things your country  does will always affect you because everyone is too much much of a thoroughly decent chap for it not too.

Thats just how it is, no shame required........and as I say a subject , albeit one I always find interesting, that’s just not worth talking about really now I take a minute to think about it.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2