3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

When a alien religion and culture en mass tries and wants indigenous people to jump to their tune there lies the problem

Maybe I’m missing your point, are you trying to tell us that it’s only a problem if it goes one way? How much more of an example of that exact point to you need other than colonialism? 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me,logging onto Thl while sitting in a 40k football stadium watching your team play is bad,but logging onto Thl while running away from a bomb scare is taking the piss.

I thought hard about the Frosties myself before I moved, it was toss up between them and getting stabbed living amongst 9 trillion wogs !.......it was a close call ! Lol lol 

I'm not guilty of our history i'm proud. As a country we forgave germany within 1 generation.why is what we done 1000s if years ago to blame for whats happened in the last 20.

Posted Images

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Wilf Iv said it many a time

I couldn't give a flying what your colour is so long as your decent 'want to integrate and abide by our old customs and our laws and rules.

And for the best part the Caribbean people who came here working for next to nothing after the war were of that ilk.

Its the mass uncontrolled unvetted and unchecked immigration since the 60's and especially during Bliars tenture that's changed this island for the worse.

When a alien religion and culture en mass tries and wants indigenous people to jump to their tune there lies the problem

Not Colour or Country 

But that's just my take on things.

Your from travelling stock yes ???

Romany or Irish Traveller stock ????

Romany.

I won’t try and debate my exact take on things mate, it’s just not worth it.

Folks complain about foreigners but then it’s always “oh but this or that” or “oh it’s that persons fault” or a million other degrees of this or that.

If we were serious then we would be serious but we ain’t.......as I said, it’s all a bit too grubby for your nice normal average bloke, he has to make himself feel better.

Nothing wrong with that, don’t make them bad people but it’s just not very honest.......if you think these people are suddenly going to get with the programme because you asked nicely and made certain distinctions then you can think again mate.

As I say, it’s pointless a bloke like me trying to explain my view......nobody is going to get it.

16 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You most probably have Blood from tribes that started out in Northern India flowing thru your veins then Wilf ?

That’s not what the DNA test said mate but you never know !

Just now, maxhardcore said:

What did it say out of interest ?

By all accounts Genuine Romany people's came out of Northern India .

Dont say the mineral content of your teeth said Roker - Whitburn ?

It only went back 1000 years but it said south of England and Ireland beleive it or not.......which my old woman (who’s from Northern Ireland) thought was f***ing hilarious because for years I’ve been blabbing on about being 100% pure English and she was lucky I had lowered myself to marry a Mick ! Lol 

The old woman was Scottish/ Scandinavian which makes me more Mick than her !!! 

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

To get a truer picture you need your DNA reading from your Mother and Father.

But look into Romany Gypsys

It all points to Northern India going way way back.

They still have some similar words / cant to this day

Maybe one day I will feel the urge to own a corner shop or a petrol garage and start selling out of date pork pies ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Maybe one day I will feel the urge to own a corner shop or a petrol garage and start selling out of date pork pies ! 

How do you feel about how the British treated your newly found ancestors lol

15 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

If that wasn't the underlying tone of Stewie's post then I'll apologise for my misunderstanding now. The pic at the end seemed to optimise it for me.

No mate it wasn’t but I see why you think that......replace morally with legally and that is what I mean, as in there was laws/acts/treatys/passports etc etc in place that covered these things. 

2 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

How do you feel about how the British treated your newly found ancestors lol

I don’t feel anything about it other than it was rediculous to treat fellow Christian Europeans worse than some Africans or Asians.........but hey, I’m not walking around covered in shamrocks.

Im English and will remain English, but kids here ain’t getting stabbed right, left and centre and to see a spade is as rear as hens teeth so somebody made some bad choices ! Lol 

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t feel anything about it other than it was rediculous to treat fellow Christian Europeans worse than some Africans or Asians.........but hey, I’m not walking around covered in shamrocks.

Im English and will remain English, but kids here ain’t getting stabbed right, left and centre and to see a spade is as rear as hens teeth so somebody made some bad choices ! Lol 

I meant the Indian side lol

Mongrel nation ? the only thing mongrelising us ( if thats a word ) is our own people outcrossing with other races....im no historian but i was led to believe the modern Englishman descended from Saxons,Danes,Angles,Jutes,Britons,Normans if you are going to argue we are a melting pot of races then all your doing is arguing that we are a melting pot of closely related European groups.....it hardly justifies the mass importation of genetically distant Africans/Asians etc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, WILF said:

Bit random, but I remember a black dustman asking my mum for a glass of water while a load of them cleared our back yard (which is what they would do for certain people and a few quid in them days)......the foreman’s exact words were 

“Dont You dare ask that lady for water you dirty black c**t, who the f**k do you think you are” and they slung him back on the dust cart.

Can you imagine that now ?.....never mind the government, your average householder would have a heart attack and be “shocked” and “disgusted”........they would feel ashamed and embarrassed !

I would feel ashamed and embarrassed now theres no need for bad manners but it doesnt stop white from being right and wong from being wrong ?

Edited by gnasher16
14 hours ago, walshie said:

I don't accept it. What do reckon I should do? Storm the houses of parliament single handed? :laugh:

The shit we're in now is nothing to do with the British Empire. The blame lies fairly and squarely on the shoulders of the current crop of softies and the EU. If I had my way, there would be zero immigration.

Why is impossible to like Walshies posts......is it because he is talking so much sense or is he standing under a pc cloud.

Fair play sir,couldnt agree more.

18 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

To be perfectly honest I’ve never heard of white guilt before this thread, now having googled it I can see why you got that out of what I was saying lol 

Personally I can’t feel guilty for something I had nothing to do with and I certainly think we don’t owe them anything all these years later, but that’s not my decision!

Yep fair comment ?

• Like 1