4 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

We got a train in that station yesterday, we only went one stop to the shopping center security was tight police going around with dogs and guns, and you have to be scand before you can go into the shopping centre 

Maybe they have tightened up security. I was there before je suis Charlie about 9 or 10 year ago before they kicked off. Travelling through the train stations there was zero employees or security but every couple of hundred yards you would meet a half dozen immigrants curled up on the floor giving us the dirty eyeballs. I was well prepared to ninja kick my missus, knock her out and sacrifice her so I could safely escape.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me,logging onto Thl while sitting in a 40k football stadium watching your team play is bad,but logging onto Thl while running away from a bomb scare is taking the piss.

I thought hard about the Frosties myself before I moved, it was toss up between them and getting stabbed living amongst 9 trillion wogs !.......it was a close call ! Lol lol 

I'm not guilty of our history i'm proud. As a country we forgave germany within 1 generation.why is what we done 1000s if years ago to blame for whats happened in the last 20.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Isn’t it a fcuking disgrace what a city like Paris has become. 

It was a shit hole then. I'm surprised that somebody isn't killed every day on arc de triumph roundabout and Mona Lisa is boring as hell as the rest of the paintings in louvre. Notra dame is a glorified chapel and Eiffel Tower isn't worth the climb. Stade de France is a concrete jungle with no feature but I  enjoyed euro disney though and learned how to sketch Mickey Mouse in the art studio because I was sh1te at art in school. ?

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, jiggy said:

It was a shit hole then. I'm surprised that somebody isn't killed every day on arc de triumph roundabout and Mona Lisa is boring as hell as the rest of the paintings in louvre. Notra dame is a glorified chapel and Eiffel Tower isn't worth the climb. Stade de France is a concrete jungle with no feature but I  enjoyed euro disney though and learned how to sketch Mickey Mouse in the art studio because I was sh1te at art in school. ?

But it’s just another European city getting its history and culture eaten up by immigrants and the religion of peace and Dublin is going the very same way. 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

But it’s just another European city getting its history and culture eaten up by immigrants and the religion of peace and Dublin is going the very same way. 

And you want to vote to be part of it dmd? I think Europe needs a clear out of these invaders

10 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

And you want to vote to be part of it dmd? I think Europe needs a clear out of these invaders

Maybe but anything is better than Lizzie or Theresa calling the shots.? I'd rather speak ze German.

• Haha 1

A good few years ago, I was working on an exhibition in the palais de congress, finished taking down the stand and had a hotel booked for 2 nights and flight from CDG. my guvnor said theirs space in the lorry for 2 of us (out of 5) if anyone wants to go back early. I jumped at the chance. Paris is a shithole. Any other cities in europe id hang around for a few spare days, but get me out of Paris tout suite.

8 hours ago, Waz said:

A good few years ago, I was working on an exhibition in the palais de congress, finished taking down the stand and had a hotel booked for 2 nights and flight from CDG. my guvnor said theirs space in the lorry for 2 of us (out of 5) if anyone wants to go back early. I jumped at the chance. Paris is a shithole. Any other cities in europe id hang around for a few spare days, but get me out of Paris tout suite.

Funny you say that, when I was there working I thought exactly the same, it was only the fact that I always make a point of booking myself into a really nice hotel when I have to be away that made it bareable.

However, when I visited with the old women for a week on her 40th I loved it?......it just seemed very different being there to enjoy it rather than having to graft.

Edited by WILF
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

paris is a fantasic city.....horrible to drive round though....

you lot are so un cultured.....:tongue2:

The Saturday evening before xmas just gone, I put my faith in 'waze' sat nav, it took me through Paris, sailed through, didnt go around actually went through, think everyone must have shipped out for the holidays or were frit off the gilet jaunes! Kids were happy they got to see Le Tour Eiffel lit up gold though. 

Might nip in to Disney next time im passing but ill do my best to swerve the city.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, jiggy said:

Maybe but anything is better than Lizzie or Theresa calling the shots.? I'd rather speak ze German.

That’s just blind cutting your nose off to spite your face.  But if you’d rather that than your own independence free from 3rd world scum parasites then your country is fecked

8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

That’s just blind cutting your nose off to spite your face.  But if you’d rather that than your own independence free from 3rd world scum parasites then your country is fecked

Uk probably put more Into europes coffers than they got out but Ireland have done well out of the EU

• Like 1