zbroia kozak .177

just bought a one been saving for weeks my thoughts your a long time dead her indoors wasn't happy why do you need another gun? so slipped down to morcambe on Saturday to get it

checked the power 11.6 not had a chance to shoot it yet waiting on mounts weaver style so light nights on the way yippee

bsasuperten

• Like 2

On 25/03/2019 at 18:13, bsasuperten said:

just bought a one been saving for weeks my thoughts your a long time dead her indoors wasn't happy why do you need another gun? so slipped down to morcambe on Saturday to get it

checked the power 11.6 not had a chance to shoot it yet waiting on mounts weaver style so light nights on the way yippee

bsasuperten

Any Up date on this ?

evening lads I stayed behind at work to have a few shots with the kozak it's .177 took me 1/2 dozen shots to sight it in I've only got 19 yds so started to fire at the targets this is easly the best gun I've ever had I had drawn around the inside of a 8mm washer hole must have been 6mm and I was putting the pellet in the middle one after the other in total I fired 48 shots what a gun I got the larger one 450 x 220mm barrel length this is the man who could have a tin of pellets 2/3 years I think I need to buy more jsb exacts in 4.52 can't wait now for the better weather looks like the others are on there way

bsasuperten

Edited by bsasuperten
barrel length wrong
On 25/03/2019 at 18:31, villaman said:

I shall keep I eye on this thread 

looking at buying one my self 

Same here. The more I see/hear of them, the more I want one. Look really good. Looks a proper workmanlike air rifle, no bells and whistles, I like it ?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Deker said:

For what is worth the "trade" magazines quite rate them!

That usually means they have decent margins and/or don't go wrong!

:thumbs:

Watched a couple of reviews last night. Not really a bullpup fan, or even some of the semi bullpups, but I like these. Look like not too much to go wrong with them. Will do a bit of research on them later, they are really catching my interest ?

4 hours ago, shaaark said:

Watched a couple of reviews last night. Not really a bullpup fan, or even some of the semi bullpups, but I like these. Look like not too much to go wrong with them. Will do a bit of research on them later, they are really catching my interest ?

I wonder if we could do a deal for two if your interested?