Not so good.

It must be hard to be Scottish . What with it raining and blowing a gale most of the time. The midges and the football.

San Marino 0-2 Scotland: Alex McLeish booed despite win - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47600126

And finishing just above Italy in the rugby. Still you've got independence to look forward to under Jimmy Kranky. Sport and entertainment with Rab C Nesbitt.

Edited by Meece
  • Haha 2

San Marino is small its only got a population of about 34 thousand so it's like Lichfield or Salisbury.  It's like playing a team of part timers from a small town. Students , bar tenders, bank workers, electricians, still its not the winning it's the taking part. Loosing is character building. It's  so lovely to feel the support of the other countries of this United kingdom. Still I suppose that if you aint got much you have to take comfort where you can. Still Jimmy Kranky is promising a brighter future where the wind will drop and it will stop raining and the Sun will shine every day, the streets will be paved with gold and you will all have super fast broadband. A brighter future for all. 

Well I'm very disappointed in the England performance tonight. The score was only 5-1. The were passing it sideways and back half of the time. Still it's sunshine this week maybe up to 17c. Looked like the crowd were racially abusing Danny Rose and Rahiem at the end. Fines to follow no doubt.

12 hours ago, Meece said:

Well I'm very disappointed in the England performance tonight. The score was only 5-1. The were passing it sideways and back half of the time. Still it's sunshine this week maybe up to 17c. Looked like the crowd were racially abusing Danny Rose and Rahiem at the end. Fines to follow no doubt.

well when you looked at  the game, most time they dropped 9 players in the box, so England (would) find it hard trying to go forward . they only started to press forward a bit once they got the goal against England . it was hard game and hard place to play at, but England stuck at it , and wore them down and got the goals. they wont win the tournament , but it deff step right direction , we got some good players here and we can only improve. regards the black players  , i dont know why they  dont just show the racists   the ball in the back of there net, or make goals  to win the games, nothing hurts more than people laughing at them, when in there loosing side  lol, keep banging the ball in the net lads , we got a young 1/2 cast lad from  my team wolves morgan  gibbs white  a great young talent .

I’d never been confronted with any “racial” type negativity until I moved to Ireland, then had one incident a couple of months back from a very pro republican type bloke.

Very anti British, so anyway I told him “bollocks” And he then starts to explain about history this and that so I says “yeah fair enough bit I’m still a proud Englishman and if you crack on like that to me I’m going to tell you to go f**k yourself, so go f**k your self” 

Problem solved and no racial police required ! 

Local elections in Somerset shortly, have not heard the names of anybody standing,have not heard anybody,s policy,s, don’t no what the feck anyone stands for but the one thing I have heard 50/60 times so far on the radio is the fact they have no black or ethnic minority,s standing, brilliant advert for anyone looking to move away from the shite that has become inner city England ?? 

• Like 2

The best way to have a crack back is to stick the ball In the back of the net.  So if Euafa fine Montenegro for racial abuse,  do Euafa pocket the fine or does it go to the players that we're abused ?  If I were of foreign origin then it wouldn't matter to me that I was being called names.  I'd just carry on irregardless and hope to do the job that I was out there to do.

• Like 1

They should play in the east London saturday leagues, I’ve been threatened with stabbing, shooting and all sorts ! 

Its like f***ing Rorkes Drift most saturdays with teams of Zulus all wanting to kill you ! Lol lol

Look if you are going to follow football you are just going to have to get with the program regarding racial slurs.

You are not allowed to use the " N " word anymore because somebody decided it is bad.

You can use the " C " word but not in front of gentle ears.

Using the " C " word prefixed by the " F " word will get yourself noticed.

But even using the " N " word prefixed by the word " Nice " will not be acceptable.

You can throw in the word " Lazy " without it affecting your overall score.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

You are not allowed to use the " N " word anymore because somebody decided it is bad.

You can use the " C " word but not in front of gentle ears.

Using the " C " word prefixed by the " F " word will get yourself noticed.

But even using the " N " word prefixed by the word " Nice " will not be acceptable.

You can throw in the word " Lazy " without it affecting your overall score.

Just love it, yòu lazy  FNC You. ???

Edited by Meece