Last one..

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a call from a keeper who had a keeper pal who had a problem on a wild bird shoot,the problem was solved today,but as my season is now over and the old girl is well getting old this was almost cert

We'll done to the old bitch its hard to retire them especially if they are still fit and good to go.the dog in my avatar was still working away at 15 and was dug regularly he eventually died in his sl

Well done for getting out Fireman, if more men posted their days out on here it would make for a better forum??

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Yeah

Bob Marley was born 6 February 1945 on the farm of his maternal grandfather in Nine Mile, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica, to Norval Sinclair Marley (1885–1955) and Cedella Booker (1926–2008).[12] Norval Marley was a white Jamaican originally from Sussex, England, whose family claimed Syrian Jewish origins.[13][14][15] Norval claimed to have been a captain in the Royal Marines;[16] at the time of his marriage to Cedella Booker, an Afro-Jamaican then 18 years old, he was employed as a plantation overseer.

bob marleys father is english....

and like i said a place where bob marley's father use to live.i lamp there quite regular.

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Not upset mate just camly  pointing out that he’s a lying c**t and that I personally don’t accept bullshit .Might be ok where your from ,might be part of daily life but for me I say whenever and whoever is coming out with it in all forms of life .Too many turn their heads and say f**k all ,that’s why the country is in such a f***ing mess .

So then inspector no cluedo whats wrong with this pic to make it a lie?,don't be shy as like all the others i'll explain it to you simply but just make sure you read it slowly  just so you won't be mistaken all over again..:thumbs:

King,,, i do know Bob Marley's father was a white british millitary officer so he must have lived some where here so yeah i have no reason to doub't you if you say so..

• Like 1

Not one of you so called terriermen ,the very same who jump on anyone else has mentioned the wet vixen ,the spotless  dog apart from a bloody rag or the fact that fox was shot with a centre fire rifle behind the shoulder .If all of that rings true about your own experience then fine but dosnt with me at all .

Every post ever put up on here with that dog has been dodgey

2 minutes ago, fireman said:

So then inspector no cluedo whats wrong with this pic to make it a lie?,don't be shy as like all the others i'll explain it to you simply but just make sure you read it slowly  just so you won't be mistaken all over again..:thumbs:

King,,, i do know Bob Marley's father was a white british millitary officer so he must have lived some where here so yeah i have no reason to doub't you if you say so..

and thats excately the point im making mate.you tell someone something and they take the piss or doubt you like the 2 lads did when i said it.

but if you know the fact's then it's totally different.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king said:

and thats excately the point im making mate.you tell someone something and they take the piss or doubt you like the 2 lads did when i said it.

I laughed as that was your claim to fame, ya lamped on Bob Marley’s old family land haha just unusual and out of the blue 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, king said:

I was on about your smoking habits 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Not one of you so called terriermen ,the very same who jump on anyone else has mentioned the wet vixen ,the spotless  dog apart from a bloody rag or the fact that fox was shot with a centre fire rifle behind the shoulder .If all of that rings true about your own experience then fine but dosnt with me at all .

Every post ever put up on here with that dog has been dodgey

Vixen looks dry and then n good nick to me, couple of patches where maybe a dogs had a pull at, as far as dirt on the dog goes it just depends on ground type, I guarentee that fox was in the ground not long before then and it doesn’t look like it’s been dipped in a muddy puddle. 

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, king said:

We ain’t talking about celebrity lamping though are we mate ,we are discussing ,like adults ,something I’d like to think most on here reading this have seen up close . 

2 minutes ago, BIG TRG said:

Vixen looks dry and then n good nick to me, couple of patches where maybe a dogs had a pull at, as far as dirt on the dog goes it just depends on ground type, I guarentee that fox was in the ground not long before then and it doesn’t look like it’s been dipped in a muddy puddle. 

Vixen looks dry ,You for f***ing real .

• Like 1
On 24/03/2019 at 21:13, fireman said:

Had a call from a keeper who had a keeper pal who had a problem on a wild bird shoot,the problem was solved today,but as my season is now over and the old girl is well getting old this was almost certainly her last fox and a nice hassle free bolt for her to end her working days was just right .

InkedIMG_20190324_094354433_LI.jpg

Yeah fd