Last one..

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a call from a keeper who had a keeper pal who had a problem on a wild bird shoot,the problem was solved today,but as my season is now over and the old girl is well getting old this was almost cert

We'll done to the old bitch its hard to retire them especially if they are still fit and good to go.the dog in my avatar was still working away at 15 and was dug regularly he eventually died in his sl

Well done for getting out Fireman, if more men posted their days out on here it would make for a better forum??

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Not when bullshit is rife mate , no .Take a few seconds to read I’ve written instead of following the herd 

Look I’m not fond of them shity wee Russell’s me self.  If the man bolted it dug it or picked it up from a road kill what’s it got to do with you if he’s telling porkies I think it funny cause your the only cock that’s getting upset ?

Edited by Mixedgrill
  • Like 3

Not upset mate just camly  pointing out that he’s a lying c**t and that I personally don’t accept bullshit .Might be ok where your from ,might be part of daily life but for me I say whenever and whoever is coming out with it in all forms of life .Too many turn their heads and say f**k all ,that’s why the country is in such a f***ing mess .

Just now, foxdropper said:

Not upset mate just camly  pointing out that he’s a lying c**t and that I personally don’t accept bullshit .Might be ok where your from ,might be part of daily life but for me I say whenever and whoever is coming out with it in all forms of life .Too many turn their heads and say f**k all ,that’s why the country is in such a f***ing mess .

why do you think hes a lying cnut FD

5 minutes ago, king said:

why do you think hes a lying cnut FD

Having read your posts on other threads mate you seem quite a balanced ,no shit sort of lad .

Do these posts from Fireman ring true to your digging experiences .If they do then fair play but for me they don’t .If I need to expand on that ,then maybe I do things a lot differently than others .

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Having read your posts on other threads mate you seem quite a balanced ,no shit sort of lad .

Do these posts from Fireman ring true to your digging experiences .If they do then fair play but for me they don’t .

Maybe he’s just doing it to wind u up ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Is see you got the time to post though Sean lol.Why bother just to follow the herd 

it's a forum tim.....a few tasteful pics and a bit of banter and all is good ?you have always come across as someone who knows his onions ,and not afraid to voice his opinion.....that I respect in a man.but this pulling folks up on a few pics, belittling what ever you want to call it......is a poor show imho?if we all just enjoyed our own shit....no need to concern ourselves with others conduct,unless it directly affects what we are trying to hold on too....then let them craic on??

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Do these posts from Fireman ring true to your digging experiences .If they do then fair play but for me they don’t .

well neither of us was there for 1 and that puts us both on the back foot really.

if FM says thats what happens then that's it.

it doesent sound like a far fetched story though does it.

we cant call FM a bullshitter really unless we are 100% sure that he is telling lie's.

• Like 1

Glad to hear your old terrier still does what she breed for fireman mate hope she has a good retirement my old border lakey bitch dug her last one at 15  not intensely but lived till 17 pal atb in the future with your terriers mate atb longers01 

• Like 2

just to add this FD no i dont lie never have and never will.

now when you read this you will 100% think im lying to you but i aint.

1 of the place's i go lamping..bob marley's father use to live there. now that sound's like complete bullshit doesent it.

but you either believe me or not.

edited to add.mixedgrill it does sound 100% lies doesent it.but it's the truth.

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, king said:

just to add this FD no i dont lie never have and never will.

now when you read this you will 100% think im lying to you but i aint.

1 of the place's i go lamping..bob marley's father use to live there. now that sound's like complete bullshit doesent it.

but you either believe me or not.

Lololol wtf you been smoking