Last one..

I respect the lads that never leave a trace ,like to think I’ve done a bit of that in the past but picture this mate .Phone rings one Saturday morning ,the old lady asking if I was about night before .No says I ,well there was lamps in the early hours waking her dogs .Not I says I . Later she rings me again after getting back in from her morning horse ride .Theres two dead deer in the corn field and one rolling about with its throat half cut .

I roll up to find it just as she says and have to put the one down . Little way up the field there’s a rope slip and a greyhound collar .

She asks me what I’m going to do about it ,I’ve known her for 20 odd years mind so I make some enquiries with lads I know and come up with two names 

Im lamping  on the farm few days later and some brazen lads beam me up from a car on the main road ,I’m right up the top of a big field but make my way to them .They drive to the next field and lamp a deer ,slip a dog from the road but turn the lamp off before I see what happens .I make my way to where I know they  have to pass and stand in the road .They drive around me .

Week later another dead deer and two hares left in a gateway and I now have them on trail cam trying to get two lurchers off a hare .

The old girl tells me she  will go out to them next time lol which obviously I can’t have happening  so I agree to phone old bill .No names mind just to let them know it’s happened .

Happens again next farm along but they drop a phone and farmer hands it in to old bill .

i stick a post up asking for lads to give it a rest ,warning them what’s happened and I’m the bad guy lol .

• Haha 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a call from a keeper who had a keeper pal who had a problem on a wild bird shoot,the problem was solved today,but as my season is now over and the old girl is well getting old this was almost cert

We'll done to the old bitch its hard to retire them especially if they are still fit and good to go.the dog in my avatar was still working away at 15 and was dug regularly he eventually died in his sl

Well done for getting out Fireman, if more men posted their days out on here it would make for a better forum??

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I respect the lads that never leave a trace ,like to think I’ve done a bit of that in the past but picture this mate .Phone rings one Saturday morning ,the old lady asking if I was about night before .No says I ,well there was lamps in the early hours waking her dogs .Not I says I . Later she rings me again after getting back in from her morning horse ride .Theres two dead deer in the corn field and one rolling about with its throat half cut .

I roll up to find it just as she says and have to put the one down . Little way up the field there’s a rope slip and a greyhound collar .

She asks me what I’m going to do about it ,I’ve known her for 20 odd years mind so I make some enquiries with lads I know and come up with two names 

Im lamping  on the farm few days later and some brazen lads beam me up from a car on the main road ,I’m right up the top of a big field but make my way to them .They drive to the next field and lamp a deer ,slip a dog from the road but turn the lamp off before I see what happens .I make my way to where I know they  have to pass and stand in the road .They drive around me .

Week later another dead deer and two hares left in a gateway and I now have them on trail cam trying to get two lurchers off a hare .

The old girl tells me she  will go out to them next time lol which obviously I can’t have happening  so I agree to phone old bill .No names mind just to let them know it’s happened .

Happens again next farm along but they drop a phone and farmer hands it in to old bill .

i stick a post up asking for lads to give it a rest ,warning them what’s happened and I’m the bad guy lol .

So you say :hmm:.........:feck:..............:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 25/03/2019 at 23:13, foxdropper said:

You sound a slink to me

• Like 2
On 29/03/2019 at 13:48, foxdropper said:

You write like a spanner mate 

It just doesn’t ring true your daft story, I know there’s idiots in the game but who leaves 2 dead deer and one half dead what were they killing them with a butter knife? Then just by chance they left a collar , slip lead and a mobile phone some clumsy poachers aren’t they. More like you’ve just been dobbing dog lads in you’ve heard there names mentions like all your type would do

• Thanks 1

Taffy poachers ain’t known for being bright mate nor are they fussy about taking dogs home with them apparently according to recent events elsewhere lol.Ive no idea why they leave stuff or gear but wasn’t the first time here .Makes no odds if you believe it or not .Im not in the habit of lying .What do I have to gain nothing but apparently I’m lowest of the low on here lol .I can live with that mate as those that know me will know I’m genuine .

46 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Taffy poachers ain’t known for being bright mate nor are they fussy about taking dogs home with them apparently according to recent events elsewhere lol.Ive no idea why they leave stuff or gear but wasn’t the first time here .Makes no odds if you believe it or not .Im not in the habit of lying .What do I have to gain nothing but apparently I’m lowest of the low on here lol .I can live with that mate as those that know me will know I’m genuine .

A genuine what ? :hmm:

On 25/03/2019 at 23:13, foxdropper said:

Farmer hands a phone in ??????. You a farmer as well as a fox dropper 

Be horrible then mate ,water off a ducks back to me .Been called far worse by far ,far meaner c**ts than you .

If my only crime is telling the truth ,I can live with that .

Met some real nice valley commandos ,the type I’d invite anywhere but also met met a few you wouldn’t turn your back on .

Id say you would fit in the former judging by your posts but I might be wrong .

Maybe we’ve met ,you just don’t know it ????