Last one..

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a call from a keeper who had a keeper pal who had a problem on a wild bird shoot,the problem was solved today,but as my season is now over and the old girl is well getting old this was almost cert

We'll done to the old bitch its hard to retire them especially if they are still fit and good to go.the dog in my avatar was still working away at 15 and was dug regularly he eventually died in his sl

Well done for getting out Fireman, if more men posted their days out on here it would make for a better forum??

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, milliken said:

well done mate hope she has a good retirement and I have no doubt she will drop again

Nice one and as it goes i will do my best to retire her, but well you know how it goes and it keeps life in us all does a bit of hunting anyway ..:victory:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Bollox she to clean and you not hot enough mud on your knees 

I did think the dried concrete on my leggings where i walked knee deep into a freshly poured footing at work this week would have fooled even the most eagle eyed of you ,it seem's i failed yet again :icon_redface:..

Just now, fireman said:

I did think the dried concrete on my leggings where i walked knee deep into a freshly poured footing at work this week would have fooled even the most eagle eyed of you ,it seem's i failed yet again :icon_redface:..

No FD definitely got that lol 

We'll done to the old bitch its hard to retire them especially if they are still fit and good to go.the dog in my avatar was still working away at 15 and was dug regularly he eventually died in his sleep front of the fire curled up in his basket have to say we had a hell of a lot of sport with that dog.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
35 minutes ago, fireman said:

Around 12 1/2 years old,she'll be 13 in july to be more exact mate.:thumbs:.

Av got a bitch coming up to 10 ad be happy to get a few more season's with her before she retires around the house that's the reason I asked mate?

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, andy26 said:

Av got a bitch coming up to 10 ad be happy to get a few more season's with her before she retires around the house that's the reason I asked mate?

This year she has done as she pleases and sometimes will just stay in her bred when i'm loading up the motor but yesterday she was up and bouncing when my digging pal knocked the door so she came,i have noticed though last sunday she had two digs to her and she felt them,not knocked about but just felt it for a few days, so quit while were winning and no harm done type thing andy26 :victory:

1 hour ago, fat man said:

We'll done to the old bitch its hard to retire them especially if they are still fit and good to go.the dog in my avatar was still working away at 15 and was dug regularly he eventually died in his sleep front of the fire curled up in his basket have to say we had a hell of a lot of sport with that dog.

That's a good inning fat man and fare play to the old dog for not only doing what he loved but to live and die a happy old content dog with nothing more to prove to life.Wish i could say the same about my own life :laugh:,but i'm sure the old girl will find a way of coming for a day out or two next season but she'll let me know if she does or don't want to come either way...

• Like 2
20 hours ago, fireman said:

Had a call from a keeper who had a keeper pal who had a problem on a wild bird shoot,the problem was solved today,but as my season is now over and the old girl is well getting old this was almost certainly her last fox and a nice hassle free bolt for her to end her working days was just right .

InkedIMG_20190324_094354433_LI.jpg

You taught her to use the drain rods mate !

Makes you laugh though dosnt it . I guarantee anybody else posing with a wet vixen would of had a bad time but old golden balls ,not even a mention .3 digs on the bounce with not a speck on the dog lol .Some of you need to kiss less arse and open your fecking eyes .

Rifle shot wet vic ffs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Makes you laugh though dosnt it . I guarantee anybody else posing with a wet vixen would of had a bad time but old golden balls ,not even a mention .3 digs on the bounce with not a speck on the dog lol .Some of you need to kiss less arse and open your fecking eyes .

Rifle shot wet vic ffs

you want to get out and do a bit yourself fd ....why get ate up at others? life's too short buddy?IMG-20170115-WA0008.jpg.7654afe1aa1386112f1f33269273a3f4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1