Daschund down hole for 5 Days (non working)

9 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Stupid f***ing c**ts stoped to take a picture of a dog trapped without water for 5 days , 

plus lush it was only stuck in a rabbit hole not working quarry and wonuldnt leave for 5 days lol 

I said it was non working ! An if you read the article it wentb missing Thursday an they didn’t  discover it was there till Monday an took 2 hours to get it out , 

have fecking day off will you always Picking holes in threads .

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I said it was non working ! An if you read the article it wentb missing Thursday an they didn’t  discover it was there till Monday an took 2 hours to get it out , 

have fecking day off will you always Picking holes in threads .

f**k you dick head I’ll pick what I want and put your dummy back in , wasn’t picking holes in your copy and post topics I was simply saying there c**ts for taking picture of it still in the hole.  That’s a dog that’s been trapped to ground with no water if you don’t think that makes them a c**t then shows a lot about you , and show me these other threads I’ve picked apart you little mardarse 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

f**k you dick head I’ll pick what I want and put your dummy back in , wasn’t picking holes in your copy and post topics I was simply saying there c**ts for taking picture of it still in the hole.  That’s a dog that’s been trapped to ground with no water if you don’t think that makes them a c**t then shows a lot about you , and show me these other threads I’ve picked apart you little mardarse 

Can’t help yourself ye dumb fcuk can you. ???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Collie johns thread he only posted pics of his pups and you went on moaning they be no good ,but I didn’t have resort to name calling did I so feck off yourself!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Collie johns thread he only posted pics of his pups and you went on moaning they be no good ,but I didn’t have resort to name calling did I so feck off yourself!

You do realise this is an open forum and it’s a place for debate my debate was with Moocher71 who said a full colli is an allround rabbit dog which I disagreed like so many others did , I’ll write what I want on an open forum and one other topic isn’t realy “ always picking holes” is it , 

call what ever names you like I couldn’t give a toss to be honest , if you don’t think a man taking pics of a dog still in a hole that it’s been stuck to ground without any water isn’t a c**t then shows your worth , 

• Like 1
Just now, Elchapo said:

Paddy , were the f**k you been me old leprechaun ? 

Takin a backseat and letting you make a tool outta yourself as usual. ?.  I’m pretty sure the first picture was a close up of the third where it looks like the fella is digging as ye can see the edge of the shovel and going by the boots he’s wearing and the shovel he’s using I’d bet it’s not the first terrier he’s dug to. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Takin a backseat and letting you make a tool outta yourself as usual. ?.  I’m pretty sure the first picture was a close up of the third where it looks like the fella is digging as ye can see the edge of the shovel and going by the boots he’s wearing and the shovel he’s using I’d bet it’s not the first terrier he’s dug to. 

Edge of the shovel!!!!!!!!you can se whole shovel and shaft and the shovel two foot away from the mouth of the hole wich the dog is 99% nearly out off ,and Yea cuz boots mean you dig a lot don’t they haha if a dog of mine ad bin to ground for 5 days I wouldn’t bin posing for a picture , the dog is nearly out but the shovel is 2 foot away from the hole on the right , I’ve dug enough to no he could of cleard abit soil from the mouth that hole and pulled it out not prop the shovel 2 foot two the right for a nice picture , 

19 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Edge of the shovel!!!!!!!!you can se whole shovel and shaft and the shovel two foot away from the mouth of the hole wich the dog is 99% nearly out off ,and Yea cuz boots mean you dig a lot don’t they haha if a dog of mine ad bin to ground for 5 days I wouldn’t bin posing for a picture , the dog is nearly out but the shovel is 2 foot away from the hole on the right , I’ve dug enough to no he could of cleard abit soil from the mouth that hole and pulled it out not prop the shovel 2 foot two the right for a nice picture , 

So he stopped digging for a second to someone took a pic big fcuking deal, dog doesn’t look stressed and it’s in no danger so what’s the problem. And if that’s the only hole you can pick outta that whole situation then your just being a dick. ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

So he stopped digging for a second to someone took a pic big fcuking deal, dog doesn’t look stressed and it’s in no danger so what’s the problem. And if that’s the only hole you can pick outta that whole situation then your just being a dick. ?

You boys are touchy tonight aren’t you not trying pick holes in it I simply said he a c**t for taking a pic and a dog stuck to ground with no water for 5 days you saying don’t look stressed ,,,you can tell it’s emotions and state of its health by a pic of it face , call me a dick if you like , if you think I’m a dick been more concerned of a dogs health than a pretty pic for the internet story then sound I’m a dick lol 

7 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

You boys are touchy tonight aren’t you not trying pick holes in it I simply said he a c**t for taking a pic and a dog stuck to ground with no water for 5 days you saying don’t look stressed ,,,you can tell it’s emotions and state of its health by a pic of it face , call me a dick if you like , if you think I’m a dick been more concerned of a dogs health than a pretty pic for the internet story then sound I’m a dick lol 

At least the 2 of us agree on something.  ?

6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

At least the 2 of us agree on something.  ?

The welfare of a dog that’s not bin feed warm or had water for two days .? 

Or the fact you think I’m a dick for been more concerned about dog other than pic ? 

Wasnt it you not long ago saying it’s a pet hate to see people pic a terrier up by the scruff to get a pic , but think nothing wrong with taking pic of a starving dehydrated cold dog lol 

This is what you said on the “out ratting “topic 

“ Not trying to sound like a dick here but fcuking hate seeing terriers being held by the scruff especially when it’s to pose for a photo. Just makes it look like you have no respect for the dog. “ 

• Bit hypocritical that ay lol