Daschund down hole for 5 Days (non working)

12 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

The welfare of a dog that’s not bin feed warm or had water for two days .? 

Or the fact you think I’m a dick for been more concerned about dog other than pic ? 

Wasnt it you not long ago saying it’s a pet hate to see people pic a terrier up by the scruff to get a pic , but think nothing wrong with taking pic of a starving dehydrated cold dog lol 

This is what you said on the “out ratting “topic 

“ Not trying to sound like a dick here but fcuking hate seeing terriers being held by the scruff especially when it’s to pose for a photo. Just makes it look like you have no respect for the dog. “ 

• Bit hypocritical that ay lol 

??? I once had a dog in for 5 days and when offered water it was more interested in having a sniff about and a piss I wrote about it on here before if you want to have wee search for that as well. Your being a dick because your trying to make out that something that would of literally taken seconds was a life and death situation when it clearly wasn’t. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

??? I once had a dog in for 5 days and when offered water it was more interested in having a sniff about and a piss I wrote about it on here before if you want to have wee search for that as well. Your being a dick because your trying to make out that something that would of literally taken seconds was a life and death situation when it clearly wasn’t. 

Didn’t say it was life and death I said he was a c**t which I think he is , same as you don’t like people picking dogs up by scruff , no difference realy 

44 minutes ago, dillydog said:

From the digging boots and the kick plates on the banjo i think someone's telling tales........FD what do you think ? ?

I think fireman will be up for a lining mate .A cynical bloke would also say if that tube were cleared out proper it has the potential to be something other than a rabbit .Nice domed top to it .

Was  out with a few teckels  while back .3 got to ground that day too .

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/03/2019 at 21:53, dogmandont said:

So he stopped digging for a second to someone took a pic big fcuking deal, dog doesn’t look stressed and it’s in no danger so what’s the problem. And if that’s the only hole you can pick outta that whole situation then your just being a dick. ?

The thing is,this was a much missed pet that got itself stuck in a rabbit hole,the owner was obviously made up to find it again,more made up to take the time to take a fecking picture and download it for the feckwits to appreciate and slap the owner on her fat arse and the mutt was a secondary consideration to her greedy ego,imo.

11 minutes ago, morton said:

The thing is,this was a much missed pet that got itself stuck in a rabbit hole,the owner was obviously made up to find it again,more made up to take the time to take a fecking picture and download it for the feckwits to appreciate and slap the owner on her fat arse and the mutt was a secondary consideration to her greedy ego,imo.

Oh the complete devastation that was caused it must of been fcuking horrendous. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Oh the complete devastation that was caused it must of been fcuking horrendous. 

It was for the fecking rabbit to be stuck with a crying whining turd,her dog was not much better.