What a prick

Well, when numbers of baby lambs and sheep with eyes pecked out start to rise and songbird numbers start to decline, and the destruction to crops starts to make the News at 10,  Chris Packham and his friends can stand up and answer for it.

• Like 1

I read this yesterday. Again a celebrity promoting something they have absolutely no idea of the consequence of their action. These fools get money donated by good people who are totally in the dark when it comes to rural matters which is also the case of our current Prime Minister in her action taken last year for councils of the UK to send a letter to ALL landowners of more than 6 acres to offer land for building on should they wish to do so. This has in my village alone caused a big issue and now have more than 16 greedy landowners offering land up to build on.

HOW TO FCUK UP OUR RURAL LANDSCAPE IN ONE EASY GO.............AND NOW HERE IS ANOTHER ONE TRYING THEIR BEST TO SCREW THE FARMERS.

I will go because my rant could go on and on and on etc.

Phil

• Like 1

Thing is, the General Licence already protects the birds he's talking about to a sensible level. Once the conditions of the GL have been met,  and there is still an issue, it proves they are a real problem. I would suggest he hasn't read or understood it. 

The guy is a tool and surely knows that hes pi#*ing in the wind with this one, its just arguing for the sake of it. 

Can you imagine John craven defending this argument on countryfile.  What a bunch of dicks. 

Reading in between the lines though, this could be more fuel to the fire of airgun licencing in england and wales. If they cant ban the shooting of these birds then lets monitor whos doing it with an air rifle perhaps. 

Its all b#*×ocks and will come to nothing just like the idiots defending the grey squirrels?