Beddy Grey x Deer Grey

2 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Suppose depends what you think of as 'classic' personally a heavy saturated collie dog springs to mind but im sure your collie deerhoundys are more so ayy morton ?

How's your greyhound pup coming on fella?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Something with a little in the tank that also has the classic looks.   Bloody Spanish ?

got an old bitch here,I took on for a mate when he had a long holiday ?bred beddy/grey dam x 3/8 5/8 bull grey sire.in her day she would run all day/night until she would literally fit.....unreal prey

I’d think they would be a handy cross if the ingredients in the melting pot was right but I think finding a decent deerhound x greyhound that was actually any good an worth breeding out of same goes f

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Suppose depends what you think of as 'classic' personally a heavy saturated collie dog springs to mind but im sure your collie deerhoundys are more so ayy morton ?

Classic is a massive assumption,if i stated such id expect to show it,that mutt is a mile away from what id assume to be classic,i cannot believe that the lurcher as slipped to a level that modern ownership recognises a turd like that as classic,i hope im not wrong,possibly most folk are better mannered than moi and refuse to sink to my ignorance.Trawl through the site and look at some of what ive bred and owned,then get back to me about classic.

18 minutes ago, shaaark said:

How's your greyhound pup coming on fella?

Yeah she's doing okay thanks mate not done anything serious yet young still had half a dozen rabbits with her all daytime I'll do a post with some pics August time once she's been started mate atb

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, morton said:

Classic is a massive assumption,if i stated such id expect to show it,that mutt is a mile away from what id assume to be classic,i cannot believe that the lurcher as slipped to a level that modern ownership recognises a turd like that as classic,i hope im not wrong,possibly most folk are better mannered than moi and refuse to sink to my ignorance.Trawl through the site and look at some of what ive bred and owned,then get back to me about classic.

Okay regardless of how classic they are bet they be classic jackers when pushed on more than edibles and odd fox I'd love a day out next season to be proved wrong ?

2 hours ago, morton said:

Im still learning,you stopped .

Again, nope, you think you are still learning, with very little margin of error.

I'm still open to many different ideas/thoughts on breeding/lines etc ?

• Like 1